• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How's Your Saturday Been?

Snowbaby

<

How are you all today? I've not done the "nosey admin" biut for a while, so here goes
<

What you all been up to today? I've not done too much
<
well, ok I met up with some friends for lunch, I had a cheeseburger, then mmmmmmmm yummy belgian toffee waffle with ice cream, OMG it was good but it broke my tooth (yes, the one I just got fixed a couple of weeks ago!!).

Then I went off for a neck, shoulder and back massage to see if I can finally get rid of this damned neck pain!!!

Oh and I watched the X-Factor
<
<
It's frustratingly amusing at this early stages lol
<

Werbung:
i watched x factor very funny, i love it at the start when they have all of the auditions and i watch it on ITV 2 how can people think they are good singers and the family let them go to xfactor ...cruel people
<

Well considering yesterday was my first saturday off work for about ermmmmmmmmm.......a YEAR !! we spent the whole day and I do mean the WHOLE day, in bed playing XBox then we watched Lord of the Rings (still in bed).

YAY for being excessively lazy

I spent most of yesterday planning christmas gifts for my family. I know its really early, but I'm making the stuff for them so I wanted to give myself a lot of time. After that I watched some TV and read a book.

Thisty, your day sounds like heaven!!!!!!

bel ange, I'm intrigued, what sort of gifts are you making? I've just got into card making. It's mum's birthday today so I made her a card and posted it of through the week. I just phoned her, and she was convinced it was shop-bought
<

<

I'm knitting things for my mom and brother, mom doesnt have any winter appareal, so I'm going to make her a touque, scarf and mitts, and my brother is getting gloves and slippers. I made him a pair of slippers a couple years ago but when we moved they got lost, and he's been bugging me for another pair ever since. I havnt decided what to get my dad, he never drops any hints of what he might like. I might just sketch him something since he likes my sketches, other than that I havnt thought of anything else for him.

Werbung:
Back