• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How's Your Christmas Shopping Going?

Snowbaby

How's your Christmas Shopping going?

Have you started? Are you lucky enough to be finished?! Are you stuck for ideas? Post here, perhaps we can offer suggestions!!

I'm pretty much done, just a few smaller items to get to go along with the gifts I've got already. I've done pretty well this year for a change as I'm a typical "last minute shopper" :lol: But with me being preggy, I had to be organised and get it done early!

So, how about you?

Werbung:
I haven't even started. Though this year should be relatively easy. I just need to e-mail my brother and sister and ask them what they want, get the BF something and maybe a little something for another friend of mine, and that's about it. I am looking forward to Christmas being over, it's always a really stressful time for me. SIGH.

And as far as everyone else, I just get them gift cards lol.
Christmas shopping can be fun, but so complicated. Gosh. haha
My birthday is the day after christmas so I feel bad for the people going shopping for me :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kittylove @ Dec 2 2008, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I hadn't even started yet because I am completely broke. I'm hoping I can even give presents this year...[/b]
Boy have I been there...almost makes you hate Christmas, eh?? hopefully things come together for you and you get to have a good one though...

This year I have decided to get my parents each a varsity jacket from the company I work for, with their names on them (Grandpa and Wela, of course, LOL) and the company logo on them too...they are gonna be awesome, and actually, the logo just changed, so they get the coolest tow truck we have on theirs, while mine just has a flatbed, but goodie for them!

My daughter, I know what I am going to get for her, it's just getting to town without her!! Then there are just a couple of other people I want to get gifts for...

Werbung:
I know the feeling of being broke at Christmas. Heck, I know the feeling of being broke all year round :p Part of being a student.

Anyway, what I do, is go to every sale that come sup during the year and try and get presents for people. Then I put it all aside until Christmas :)

Back