• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How would you know if your husband or boyfriend were cheating on you?

Mom4ever

So many women act surprised when they find out their partner has been cheating, especially if the affair has been going on for many years. But, there are always tell-tale signs like how he might have joined a gym or might be more secretive. Every woman thinks she would know if her partner is cheating, but really how would you know? What signs do you look for to know if he's being faithful or if he's cheating? How would you know?

Werbung:
Well there's the obvious like weird phone calls, texts, stained shirts. If you met him while he was still in another relationship the definitely a sign. If he does not want to spend time with you, makes excuses, works too much.

I sincerely hope that my natural woman's intuition would tell me something was going on.

There's an old saying, 'You always know when your lover takes another.' But, I'm always hearing stories of women saying, "I thought we were so happy. He was cheating behind my back for years." I think women sometimes choose to look the other way cause it's less painful than facing the truth, more convenient than ripping up the family unit, dragging everyone through court and condemning oneself to single parent status. There are many reasons a woman would not know. None of those reasons are good or smart but maybe self delusion is just part of the game we play in the game of love.

It hard to believed but I knew it through my dream. I only had 2 boyfriends in the past and two of them caught through my dream. The first one, lived in other place, like 6 hours to travel and only visited me once in few months. I was still young at that time and didn't seriously think about it. Once, she had a gf and knew it from my dream.So, the time he visited i confronted him directly without hesitation, and he asked me, how did you knew that, I told him, I dreamed about it and he was blushing and confessed it. :)....Second, worked in different city, 1 day travel on bus. He is faithful with our relationship, but then there are temptations on his workplace and I also dreamed about it and told him on him on the phone. H wondered also, why I knew it and I told him that I dreamed about it, and instantly he confessed that it was not him but the girl who likes him, which is true because its all stated clearly in my dream. :). That's my previous experienced with cheating so far, and with my husband now, I trusted him fully by God's grace and protection. We trusted our partner but we will never and don't ever trust the devil because he will do everything he can to destroy every family and relationship, that's why we need to pray for our partner as well and also our relationship to be stronger and protected against those evil who wants to wreck it.

Observation. There are times that I would suddenly pop-out suggestions.. like we exchange sim cards. If he is hiding something, he will definitely disapprove of it. Ask to access his facebook and ymail account, and give him access to mine. If he is not hiding anything that shouldn't be kept or he shouldn't strongly oppose to it. :)

The most common sign that your spouse is cheating is when spending time together becomes a chore for him. In my past experiences, the patterns were always the same: making lame excuses regarding spending time together, less frequent calls or texts, words or phrases just not adding up, breaking dates on consistent basis, etc. Those signs are as bright as red flags...

I've been cheated in my relationships in the past. I realized that I was not the only one, only after the break up. It sucked!hahaha! Oh well, that's all in the past and I just let it go. Karma will take care of it.
How would we know? Honestly, I don't know honey.:oops:

It hard to believed but I knew it through my dream.

That's really amazing! I've had similar dreams about things, but none about a relationship. Most times, they are just about money situations, suggesting a possible solution. It's good to know you are in good hands, even in your dreams. :)

I'm sure that if will never happen, since my boyfriend is a very intelligent, self-confident and honest person. He wouldn't cheat on me.
But if he did, I'd instantly know about it. I always feel when something is wrong, I know him so well. We spend most of the time together and we talk non stop.

It’s a lot of little things that don't add up which tells you that something is definitely not right. I think one of the more obvious ones is once he starts noticing and complaining that you're gaining weight it’s time to start thinking. That usually means he's comparing your body with someone else. Another is if he becomes defensive with timelines and when certain routes that did not use to have heavy traffic suddenly becomes heavily congested in recent months. A sudden increase in deviations for normal events, for example regular office meetings being transferred to another day of the week or it taking longer than it did in the past.

I pay attention to cell phone use. If they keep their phone locked, never leave it laying around, always place it face down, etc- then I'm suspicious. If he gets nervous or antsy when you're doing something simple like playing a game on his phone, it's likely that he's worried about the other woman texting him while you're on it.

I don't look for anything because I know if I'm going to be with a man. I would have to understand that at some point, he is going to step out of the relationship and commit infedility. I'm not okay with that but that is how it is in most cases. So, I don't look for any signs. I just do my part as a girlfriend. I'm not going to cultivate hypertension over a man because I'm obsessed with finding out if he is cheating on me or not. Believe it or not, it can be quite addicting. What is done in the dark will soon come to light. Eventually, his wrong doings will come out without having to look into anything. I played the private investigator role when I was in my early 20s and I found out nothing. When I stopped searching, that is when I learned everything.

Werbung:
I would know it asap if he stopped showing interest in having sex with me. I know that if he stops wanting having sex with me, then something is very wrong.

I would also know it if he started getting late from work. I truly hope that never happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back