• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How often do you read your horoscope?

Gabriellea

I used to read mine everyday and have them sent to my inbox, but then found it was cluttering it up so stopped them. I admit when I have a newspaper or magazine it is one of the first sections I turn to and when it's my birthday month I read all the ones for the year coming.

I also have learned to read my chart, and when I need a boost I go online and read all my monthly forecasts. I do take them with a pinch of salt, but sometimes a bit if guidance and advice can go a long way.
Have you ever bought a report? You can get sample ones free which are worth trying on many sites these days.

Werbung:
Well, almost never. I usually read mine just when I stumble upon newspapers and the people around me and I want to check out what it says for fun. Mainly, I don't believe in it. I am absolutely certain that even if the position of stars when we are born influences something in us (and that's an if, because even though what I've read about my signs and ascendants -- Aries with a double ascendant of libra and scorpio -- felt true, I'm pretty sure other stuff also felt close to who I was), it will not have any impact on our day to day life. The people writing horoscopes do *not* keep watch over the alignments of anything, as far as I know, and the descriptions that they come up with are vague so they should be believable, but they rarely do come to pass, and I truly don't see how they would happen to all the same star signs the same way in a day.

But if reading advice makes us reflect on the day to come and makes us think about different points, then sure. Why not.

I used to read mine every day when I was very young, and I really did believe that they were accurate. The reason I stopped was because if it said something like 'You will have a financial windfall today.' and nothing like that happened then I would get all upset (Silly, I know).

I do think that the personality traits of the star signs are somewhat true and I can't judge anyone who believes in them, they can serve as a guide or inspiration as you go about your day.

It is a big business too, but I read them and then forget about them. They are a very spur of the moment thing, but some people live by them and make crucial decisions based on what is said. I think that is going a bit too far, but some people rely on it to decide who they should be with and what to do from their horoscopes.

Not very often to be honest, I no longer believe in it, not even one bit, but when I was younger I really did. I used to read mine almost everyday, now I rarely do. I probably read mine 2 years ago, yes, it's been that long. I stopped to believe in that kind of things little by little. That doesn't mean I don't believe in astrology in general tho, I just don't believe those writing my horoscope know a thing about astrology.

I had my astral chart done some years ago and was super pleased with it :) So yeah, I still believe in astrology in general, but I gave up horoscope reading a while ago. I believe those who write them are most of the time writing whatever crosses their mind.

Werbung:
I don't read mine at all. I don't believe in it. In the past, I read stuff that does make it seem like the signs fit the personality for some people, but I still don't believe in it.

My religious beliefs also go against trying to see your future, so I just don't mess with it.

Back