• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How often do you eat out?

Cecille

We are on a tight budget nowadays so I think we only get to eat at the nearby fastfood once every 2 weeks or so. We cannot really afford fine dining restaurants. Besides, most of them are located 2 hours away from here.

I am 12 weeks pregnant now and I prefer eating hot, home-cooked meals that I personally prepare. It's cheaper and more nutritious, plus I get to eat more since it's unlimited. :D

But you, do you eat out often?

Werbung:
I seldom go out so I seldom eat out. :p
I prefer home cooked meals since servings in fast foods stores even on a restaurant is small and can hardly satisfy me. Lol
And besides, home cook meals are personalized according to my taste.

I eat at the fastfood twice or thrice every week. We only eat at the restaurant on special occasions for practical reasons. But of course, home-cooked meals are still the best!

We rarely go out to eat. On occasion, but maybe a few times a year. I love to cook and it is usually healthier to eat at home. It is quite expensive too if you are eating out a lot. We prefer to eat healthy and save our money at the same time.

It also is nice because my kids get excited when we do go out to eat. Since we don't do it often at all, it is a nice treat for them. It can also be for rewarding good behavior :)

Once a week, I really don't like too cook but I do because I love to eat lol. Home cooked meals are of course the best but every once in a while I need to step out of the ordinary.

More than I should. I've been eating fastfood 3 or 4 times a week which is a lot more than usual. I'm usually in a hurry these days so eating as I go seems to be the most logical thing to do. But I'm really missing the home cooked meals. Nothing compares to it after all.

I seldom go out so I seldom eat out. :p
I prefer home cooked meals since servings in fast foods stores even on a restaurant is small and can hardly satisfy me. Lol
And besides, home cook meals are personalized according to my taste.
This is also the reason why I hate fast food restaurants. Their servings are so small and when I asked for a large fries, the size is like a small serving of fries. I don't know how the staff are trained. Don't they have a weight size for each serving of fries? I have once even argued with the counter staff about how small the serving of fries was. She made me a new batch but it's just the same. I gave up.

This is why I seldom go to fast food restaurants. I only go just once or twice a month because sometimes I just crave to eat a burger and sometimes I just feel lazy to cook.

I don't get to eat out much. I only eat out twice a month. I would love to eat out more because there are a lot of healthy choices in my area. Plus there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan restaurants in my city.

Every work day at lunch. The company where I work has an agreement with several area restaurants. We get pasta or a pizza, bread, a half liter drink and coffee subdized by the company. The cost is nothing depending on where you go. On the weekends, I'm usually out exploring somewhere, so I have meals out then as well. If I'm at home (most weeknights), I cook for myself.

I used to eat out almost everyday at one point, when you are on the move, it is the only solution sometimes...but then you need to choose where you eat or order from very conscientiously. However, now, I need to take control of my money situation (pay off credit cards etc...), so no eating out, under any circumstances.

Instead of meeting friends at a coffee shop, we rather hook up in a park or go for a walk or run on the beach. It is free, fun and zero calories. LOL.

I hardly do anymore. I think it averages to about once a week. Sometimes even less. The way the economy is I don't really like to spend money on meals when I can make great ones at home.

Very rarely. I prefer to cook at home for my family. It is (usually) much more healthy and nutritious, and the time spend around the table together is unbeatable.

I see my dad once a week and we usually go out to eat.
My school has off-campus lunch and every Friday me and my boyfriend have Subway.
Otherwise I usually don't eat out much.

I eat out way more often than I should! I usually eat fast food once a week and dine in once a week. Although I still feel like it is more than I should, I also realize that this is drastically less than I used to! I used to eat fast food 4-5 times a week, sometimes even more!

Werbung:
We rarely eat out. When we do it is something planned and usually just a date between my husband and I. Sometimes we will eat out at a fast food restaurant when we are out and about and have no other food on us. For an example, if we are traveling out of state we will often times be hungry and want to stop for a quick bite to eat somewhere. Although we try to eat as healthy as possible, there are a few exceptions when we break the rules.

Back