• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How often do you buy undies? ^_^

Mommyjoyce

Don't laugh dear friends... but my kids laugh every time I buy some panties for myself which is only yearly, just a few days before my birthday. I don't know why I have this routine. Maybe it's got something to do with being solo parent and needing to spend less for myself? They've grown up,but I haven't outgrown the habit of yearly purchase. LOL

Werbung:
I just buy them whenever I realize that I need some.

Often times, that's actually right before a trip. I'll realize that I only have so many or that many of them are falling apart and not ones that I would want to pack. So then I just toss it on my list of things to buy and grab a pack while I'm out.

Once a year, maybe? I don't like spending money on things that seem so obvious. You know? I'd rather buy myself something I can use, but that I don't have to use. Does that make any sense?

But I have such a large collection of undies that I rarely need to buy new ones. I guess I found awesome sales and just went for it back in the day when I had more disposable cash. :)

I will admit though that I easily and quickly dispose of anything that's not wear-worthy anymore.

I buy undies when the ones I got are all worn out and needed replacement. Probably twice a year.

Once a year.... My sister rewards herself by buying herself great pairs of undergarments- expensive ones for that matter like Wacoal. I think she calls it "a treat to myself for working hard". And I totally respect that.

I pretty much have a lot in stock at the moment since my other sister loves shopping for them and buying all her sisters Victoria Secret undies.

I go through phases where I will go out and buy a couple of bra and pantie sets all in one day and then I won't bother again until they don't look so good to wear anymore, after which the cycle is repeated again.

I buy undies all the time...I just love pretty lingerie, it makes me feel beautiful and sexy so I spoil myself with it at least once a month and I spend way too much money on it. I just can't help myself, I don't have strong will at all:p

That is too funny. I buy undies whenever I feel that I need them. I really only buy new undies once every few years or so. I have about a dozen pairs, so they don't wear out too quickly because I don't wear the same ones over and over. I also don't always buy them at the same place or the same time of year. If I see a good sale, have some extra cash and I notice that I need some new undies, then I will pick some up.

I signed up for the Victoria's Secret newsletter and they are always sending me coupons for free underwear. I seriously buy some whenever I get the free offer. Damn those tricky marketing schemes! I fall for them every time. I buy them maybe 4 times a year. I have so many that I only wear them once and they just sit there lol

I signed up for the Victoria's Secret newsletter and they are always sending me coupons for free underwear. I seriously buy some whenever I get the free offer. Damn those tricky marketing schemes! I fall for them every time. I buy them maybe 4 times a year. I have so many that I only wear them once and they just sit there lol

Lol!

So do you actually get free underwear or is it only if you purchase others? I would be happy to do that regardless. It's a nice reminder and definitely cuts down the price a little bit, if nothing else.

Werbung:
Right before trip. I have some really old underwear! I just bought some new undies the other day tho, I really liked the print :p So I knew I had to have them! It's always nice to have some underwear handy ;) Sometimes I buy undies once a year, sometimes once every two years... it really depends if I'm needing new underwear or not.

Back