• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How Much £££ Do You Spend On Diets?

Werbung:
Are you talking about money spent on gimmicky fad diets? or weight loss clubs? or both? lol

Either way ..I don't spend a penny of my money so someone else can tell me what to eat lol

absolutely nothing! theres no need! well.. i go to the gym once a week and try to eat fairly healthly! its the best way to keep fit and in shape! no need to join a group or a diet club thingy! they're to expensive!

Well it depends on the person.

In my teens I found it easy to lose weight but in my late 20's it is much harder.

Not that I spend any money on diets, I can still do it myself, but I can see how some people may become desperate depending upon their metabolism.

Werbung:
I spend on monthly fees for gym membership every month but try to keep myself away from diet mentoring program or some sort since not all are genuine out there.

According to my friend, those unprofessional ones will only ask you to starve, eat tonnes of veggies and you will end up getting a psychology disease. :(

Back