• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How many times have you dyed your hair?

How many times have you dyed your hair?

• Never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only once

• A few times

• I have no idea

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

claudine

I have no idea how many times I've dyed my hair. Nearly a million times I suppose:( I had blond, red, black, pink hair...now I don't dye them because I started to like my natural color :)

Werbung:
I have only done it maybe 5 times at most and I have never dyed it completely or drastically. I just got some lowlights a couple times a year when I was back in college. I like the color of my hair and it has natural copper highlights....so I thought some reddish/maroonish lowlights would complement them nicely. I miss doing that actually.

I have dyed my hair many times. I am prematurely gray so I dyed it many times. I grew tired of paying to have it done. It's very stubborn and doesn't color easily. Now I wear a wig. I'm growing tired of the wig. So, I think I'm eventually gone wear my natural silver hair.

Werbung:
I used to dye my hair all the time. I did it from the time I was 14 until I was 39. Some people laugh at me for this, but I quit coloring my hair because of my pet bird. He likes to preen my hair, and I was worried about him ingesting chemical residue (birds are especially sensitive to that stuff, and he's already had some health issues). I do miss it sometimes and consider trying the non-toxic dyes, but they're so expensive compared to the other stuff.

Back