• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How many kids do you have?

Cecille

I currently have two kids, both are boys. Their ages are 2 and 1. They are now starting to utter few words and are imitating whatever my husband and I are saying. I find it always cute and funny how they try hard to say the words and how small their voices are. :p

Though it is always hard to take care of them all at the same time by myself, I always find fulfillment whenever I see them happy and healthy.

So guys, do you have kids? If so, how many? And if not, how many do you plan to have in the future?

Werbung:
I have a one year old son. My husband and I are planning to have another baby next year. We are praying for a baby girl.

Congratulations to both of you for your kids :) May all the precious little moments warm your heart forever :)

I have a little 4 month old babygirl, Me & my fiance want another one in 2 years , hoping for a boy then :)

My only child is a boy. He's already five and is in the "asking-questions-about-every-single-thing" stage. We may not be rich and we may not have everything we wish to have but for now, having each other is enough. :)

I have 5 kids. Three boys ages 12 (he turns 13 tomorrow! I feel old :(), 11 and 5 and two girls ages 9 and 2. They're my life and I love them more than anything else in the world. It's just them and me at the moment but we manage. As long as they're safe and healthy, that's all I could ever ask for.

I have one daughter that's already in elementary. We've always planned for more but have been unfortunate with a few miscarriages. We are still trying though as we want at least one more, but if it doesn't happen, then we still feel fortunate and blessed to have the little angel (well--not always an angel :) ) that we already have.

One girl almost 3 and one boy who is 1. Both look exactly like their dad, act like him and my daughter even hates the foods he hates LOL. If you met us in person you probably would not think they are my children.

I have 3; a 15 year old, a 6 year old, & a 4 1/2 year old. All girls! Pity my poor husband, he has to deal with 2 females on their periods a month now, just imagine how bad it'll be when the younger two start! Although by then, the oldest will be out of the house but still... 3 of us at once! Do y'all feel as sorry for him as I do? LMAO, I don't feel the least little bit sorry... I'm so evil to him!

I have one 4 year old daughter. Maybe in the future when the economy is better, we will have another child but right now it is hard to make ends meet.

I am currently expecting my first child. My child will be here in December! I can not wait to meet my bundle of joy!

Aww congrats on your kids. I have one and one on the way. We are just trying ot keep it at two kids for now until everything is good with finances and then we might have one or two more haha. We are really just making this one the last one to be honest, but you may never know right? You might want more in the near future.

Wow Rachel613 you have seven kids haha that is a lot, I don't think I can juggle seven kids at all. Good luck top you as well. :)

@Lucky- you never think you can juggle that many kids until you have them. Believe me, if you would have asked me after number 2 or 3 how I'd manage, I wouldn't have been able to tell you!

The truth is, a lot of people worry about the money and everything. It isn't easy, I'll admit, but my kids have learned to be happy with a lot less. They are really happy - not just waiting for the next new toy or breakfast cereal to come out. They're busy doing all of the things my generation (I'm 39) did as kids - building playhouses, walking together in the woods, playing outside, painting, bicycling, etc.

And they are very independent- my 6, 4 1/2 and 3 1/2 year olds all wash their own dishes, sort and put away their clothing, and clean up their rooms. The older ones help with the little ones, and I see they are learning so much about all the important things in life: how to get along with others, how to help others, etc.

It takes a lot of effort and real thinking on my part- but I'm a better person because of it.

Werbung:
I have an 11 year daughter, but am also taking care of one 10 year old step daughter. Also I have 3 orphans whom their parents passed on 4 years ago. So I guess my house is full, I would like to get 2 others of my own but my body has been giving me problems and also the years are not giving me enough time to practice.

Back