• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How many did you want?

Quirky Jessi

When you were growing up and thinking about your future, how many kids did you have in mind? Did you end up having that many or did nature work out in a different direction? Or are you still in your childbearing years and looking to have more?

Werbung:
I planned to not have any kids and I don't have any. Technically, I'm still in my childbearing years, but it would be crazy to have any at this point. Fortunately, I think I made the right decision in not having any kids.

I wanted 2 or 3 kids. I have two right now. We still may have another one as soon as we have a bigger house so there is enough room for everyone. It is funny how I have wanted 2-3 kids for the last 15 or so years and haven't changed my mind since. :)

I'm still young (in my early twenties) and to be honest children are not on my mind at this stage of my life. Growing up I was adamant that I'd never have any but I'm now open to the possibility of adoption sometime in my mid to late thrities. Over the years I've learnt I do have a caring, nuturing personality. I'd probably adopt one as I'm an only child and my mother was an only child and I love the close bond I have my with my mother and grandmother.:) The most I would have would be two, any more would stress me out ha ha.

I might not have any children though. I remember in statistics class in elementary school one girl was collating information about how many children students wanted one day and there was no bar or option for zero. I remember the girl looking at me as if I was a monster for not wanting a child ha ha.

I actually do not have plans of getting married. LOL I mean come what may. :p
But if ever, I think it is ideal to have one or two child so that all their needs can be provided really well that include love and attention/time.

When I was younger I didn't want kids. I told everybody that I wasn't going to have any! That all changed and I have 2 beautiful kids that are my world. If somebody would have told me when I was 21 that I was going to have 2 kids, I would have told them they are crazy. All is good now tho, I wouldn't change a thing :)

When I was younger I didn't want any kids either. I wanted to do something that involved traveling to some degree, and it didn't make any sense morally or financially to have children knowing that I wouldn't be able to dedicate myself 100% to them the way they should be. Of course, that went out the window, but it was a nice happy thought for awhile.

I have never wanted and still don't want children. It's not that I don't like children, its just that I don't have a maternal instinct. Fortunately my husband feels the same so it was never an issue in our marriage. Funny enough my mum says she felt the same way, and if it wasn't that my brother and sister and myself were little accidents (something she likes joking about) she probably wouldn't have had kids as well.

I always wanted several kids...4 or 5, maybe even more. I still do, except now I understand how difficult it is to have children, go to work, and go to college! So for now, I'm good with the two I have. If for some reason in the future we are financially stable enough where I don't have to work, I would love to have 2 more.

For as long as I could remember I wanted about 10 children. Then I grew up, started traveling, career became important and I never gave it a thought. Now, I have come full circle....and want 10 children again. (-: Ha,ha - I am half kidding though, when the time is right I will have a couple of my own and adopt a few.

As many as we can afford as I love children. :rolleyes:

Growing up I did not want to have children, and swore I would never be seriously involved with a man, because I did not want to get hurt. My parents got divorced when I was younger, and there were many family issues that occurred while I was growing up. So I was determined not have children that I could put through the same situation.

Well, now I have two children of my own, and four future stepchildren, and the most incredible fiancee any woman could ever want. My life has definitely turned out much differently than I planned growing up, but I would not change it for the world!

Oh, and NO!!! I do not want any more children! 6 is more than enough! lol

I've always wanted to have twins, it would be so adorable! It's probably impossible though because twins don't run in my family. So I think I'd like to have one child, a boy, a miniature version of my boyfriend, he is such a wonderful person:D

When I was young, I've never even thought about getting married much less about having how many children. Only until I met my husband did I think about getting married and settling down and having children but even then I'd never thought about the number of children that I would have.

I always joked with my husband and friends that I wanted as many children as a football team but then that was just me joking. I ended up having four children now, all girls. I wish I can have at least one boy but that doesn't really bother me that I have all girls. I'm truly blessed with these children that I have.

Growing up I always thought I wanted two girls and one boy... I have one daughter, and another daughter didn't survive birth. I'm happy with the way things are now and am pretty sure I won't be wanting to get pregnant again. My daughter has always maintained that she likes being an only child just fine. :)

Werbung:
I'm not quite to the point that I want kids (I'm still in high school, for God's Sake).
However, I'm pretty sure I only want two kids... and not too close together or too far apart.
One girl and one boy would probably be ideal, I suppose, but I don't really have anything planned like many others.

Back