• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How Long Does It Take To Get Pregnant?

Kitten21

Hey Ladies,

Well i used to be quite obsessive with getting pregnant and would buy multiple HPT's all BFP's of course, in my mind i felt that i was pregnant but physically no changes...

My bf and i havent worn protection since we've been together and the amount of times he's ejaculated in me and me never concieving from it just astounds me completely.

Tbh i dont track my periods, nor ovulation days because my periods have started to become irregular and i am not on any contraception...

I've been ttcing on and off for over 8 months now (we just dont dont wear protection at all), and neither of us really mind if we have a baby :)

My question is how long did it take for you ladies to get pregnant?, were you tracking your fertile windows etc??

Thanks xx

Werbung:
I haven't been pregnant but I know some women take years, like my mom. I guess that depends on your and your partner's condition during sex. Also, just relax and don't worry too much about getting pregnant since stress can be one of the factors for difficulty in conceiving.

Like m8fax said, it can take years for some women. If you want to get pregnant sooner than later, then you may want to talk to your doctor to make sure you both check out fine. With your periods being irregular, that means your ovulation is, too, or you might have other problems going on, too.

Werbung:
Normally it takes the average couple a few months. Doctors won't make you get tested to see if you are infertile or have difficulties until after one year of trying. But that does not mean anything. My cousin didn't get pregnant until after two years and she had a perfectly healthy baby.

Back