• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How Do You Pamper Yourself?

Parker

Do you have a special ritual to pamper yourself or unwind after a long and trying day? I love to soak in the bath with bath salts surrounded by candles. It really helps me to let go of the trials of the day.

Werbung:
I really do not pamper myself too often. When I do it isn't anything like soaking in a bathtub or getting my nails or hair done. Usually when I pamper myself it would be indulging in a big bowl of ice cream. As much as I like to relax, I don't enjoy relaxing in a bathtub. Now a hot tub is a different story!

To pamper myself I enjoy painting my nails a new shade or relaxing with a soothing strawberry and cream facial.:) After a long day I also enjoy having a hot shower and then reading a book in bed. :)

Baths and a variety of skin-care. I don't know if it's pampering exactly though. It's just what I do to take care of my skin. Every once in a while I'll pamper myself by giving myself the day to just lay around and watch tv all day. It doesn't seem like much, but I'm a bit of a workaholic so those rare occasions where I take a break mean a lot.

I like to give myself a facial. I start out with a peel and then a light scrub. I also put on my favorite moisturizer and just listen to relaxing music. I do like to treat my skin right every day, but that peel puts some pep in my step.

Nope, I sure don't. I definitely don't have anything that I can do nightly.

I will occasionally treat myself with a long bath or spending a little extra time on my hair and makeup so that I feel like I look great when I go out. When I look good, I feel good.

Every night I talk to my boyfriend on the phone before falling asleep:love: . I can tell him everything, it always calms me down and puts me in a good mood. Oh, and I eat a lot of chocolate:D

Werbung:
Every night I talk to my boyfriend on the phone before falling asleep:love: . I can tell him everything, it always calms me down and puts me in a good mood. Oh, and I eat a lot of chocolate:D

Chocolate is always good. There's nothing like chocolate to put me in a good frame of mind.

Back