• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How do you feel about glasses?

claudine

I'm nearsighted in one eye. I know that I should wear glasses. Unfortunately, I hate them! They make me look awful. Also, I find them extremely uncomfortable, they annoy me so much!
Some girls look lovely in glasses, but not me:cry: How about you? Do you wear glasses? Do you like them?

Werbung:
I started using glasses when I was 13 and even then I hated them. Whenever I would sweat it would slip further down my nose. When I got my first job in college it didn't help that I worked with toddlers who would grab them. I finally started wearing contact lenses and have never gone back to wearing glasses regularly. I have pair at home for emergencies, just in case I can't use my contacts but I hardly ever use them.

I don't wear glasses but have tried on glasses without prescription lenses and some of them actually suit me. However, I'm glad I don't have to wear them as I would get irritated having glasses sitting on my face, all day every day. Plus dabbling in acting I'd also have to wear contacts a lot and my dad who wears contacts for sport, really struggles to put his in.

I don't like glasses, but I need them. Some girls look so cute in any kind of glasses, they just make them work. I'm not one of those people, but I like being able to see.

I love wearing my glasses. And I have since I found the first pair of flattering/statement-making frames for my face (and personality).

Werbung:
Back