1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hooray for one week of no smoking!

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by Snowbaby, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

YEY for thistle, she's done her first week of no smoking!!!

[​IMG]

:groovy:

2. thistle

thistle New Member

YAY meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fankies snowy

:groovy: :bop: :groovy:

3. Potholer

Potholer Active Member

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY T!!!!!!!

You are this <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> darn swanky! :groovy: :urock: :dance:

Ooo and just to let you know, I've almost kicked the nail-biting habit! But not really....I'm good as long as I put the disgusting tasting nail stuff on and right now I have nails! :D

EDIT:
    I now have a very effective way of keeping myeslf from biting my nails. Each time I bite a nail, my 2 smoker friends who keep promising me they're going to quit (whenever I look at the very depressedly when they pull out a smoke) get to buy a pack of cigarettes. As long as I don't bite my nails, they don't smoke. Likewise, if they smoke, I get to bite a nail, heh. This is a very effective means of quitting for all 3 of us :D.

4. Sezza

Sezza New Member

WELL DONE!!!! it has almost been a year since i quit smoking and i am so glad that i did hehe.