• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hiya!

LunarScorpio

Hello There!

I first have to say that I'm so excited to have found a forum just for women! I've never come across a site like this before. Either way, my name is LunarScorpio, but most people refer to me as Luna, so feel free to call me that or any other nickname. I'm a twenty-four year old female (of course) and I'm currently studying Couples, Marriage and Family Therapy in grad school. I've been married for almost two years to a guy that I love, but like most men, he gets on my nerves from time to time.

For fun I like writing and reading mostly, but I also enjoy spending time with family, watching TV and especially watching movies. I'm always on the hunt for a new movie, so if you have any suggestions throw them my way! I suppose that's pretty much me in a nutshell. I'm excited to be here and can't wait to become part of the community.

Werbung:
Hi Luna1 I am so happy to be the first to welcome you to Girl Power. You made a great choice, this is a great forum, with even greater people. Please don't go shy on us. We all look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better.

Hello there too Luna and welcome to the forum for us girls. :p
Really nice to meet new members here and see the forum growing. Hope to know more about you through your future responses and ideas on different threads here.
Have a nice day. ;)

Werbung:
Thank you both so much for the warm welcomes! I slowly but surely learning my way around the site! Just wish my life didn't suddenly become so busy so I could post more. Guess I'll just have to make time! ^^ Thank you both again!

Back