• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Highschool Dances

we do dance in P.E sometimes... but that means we have to dance with the jerks like Zack ... hes a pig :p

we only have discos and then yr10 formal and yr12 formal. but at my primnary school they have the yr 6 dinner disco gradutaion :p

Werbung:
we got our leavers ball this summer, only problem is i'm single and all my guy friends would take an invite the wrong way, any tips on how to invite them?

Hmmmm, if it was me, I would ask someone to go as friends. Do any of the guys have no "date" for the dance yet? just ask them, i'm sure they'd be fine

Let us know how u get on! :bop:

hehe, i managed to get the guy who i've fancied for ages to take me, rumour has it he likes me as well :rolleyes: :twirl: :flower: :agree: :flower4u:

Originally posted by busted@Jan 12 2005, 03:33 PM
hehe, i managed to get the guy who i've fancied for ages to take me, rumour has it he likes me as well :rolleyes: :twirl: :flower: :agree: :flower4u:
*switza woooo* u go girl!!!

:hearts: :wub: :grinlove:

hehe thanks girls, i'll let u know how it goes, though its not till may, our school are being a bit over efficent with the guests lists, btw very exciting got my first unconditional offer for uni ;)

oy people keep asking me if I'm going to prom. I just stare at them. 4+ years you've known me, and you have to ask that question??
<
how sad. I'm not into dances really, ok not at all. I'd rather hang out with friends that night

Didnt have mine yet hope it will be fun tho i am only in middle school getting to dance with a cute guy is the good part Lylass good to everyone with theirs

Our 7th form ball is this weekend! It sounds really good.

This year we're sitting at tables (10 people to each which caused a bit of dissent among people trying desperately to work out who to sit with and getting the right number of people). We will get nibbles.

The invitations are so pretty! Slightly metallic with a tasteful light pink and grey/silver stripes with the names written out all flowy-like.

I have shoes! I have tiny feet so I can't buy pretty shoes because they just don't fit me. But I stopped off at the Oh So Lovely No. 1 Shoe Warehouse and found a pair that ACTUALLY fits. They're high heels with no bit around the ankel, just bits over the toes and silver to match my black dress that has glittery bits on it.

I'm getting my hair straightened and I'm going to my friend's house to get all dressed and prettied-up. Her date is coming down from napier (a few hours' drive away I think) to come and she's wondering what to do with him while we're getting ready. Hmmmm.

Whoever you hang with can't be very nice.

I danced with my friend and her date a few times. I guess it helped that a lot of my close friends didn't have dates so we banded together
<
. But still. *hugs for you Pyro*

I was going to say about how much FUN I had last night!!!!

Here's the low down.

I went to my friend Kris's house. Her cousin is friends with the co-owner of a beauty shop and they offered at the last minute to do my makeup free as well as Kris's. They were shocked (to say the least) when I said don't do makeup. i jsut don't do it. The only times I've had makeup on were at balls and then someone else did it for me. They also straightened my hair (looks amazing!)

I met Kris's date, Adam who is such a cutie. We all felt bad for him because while we all got dolled up he was left with kris's mum for an hour or more and this was the first time he had met her mum. He got Kris a corsage (sp?) a teddybear gift and chocolates for her mum! Such a darling.

There was a mad rush getting ready near the end and then we toddled off to the ball. It was....incredible. I'll post photos in the gallery if I ever get around to it
<
. There were fairy lights and a dance floor and georgous candlabras on the tables and wee gift bags. AND OMG THEY HAD A JAZZ BAND FOR AN HOUR OR SO AND I WANTED TO PROFESS MY LOVE FOR THEM AND TAKE THEM HOME WITH ME.

Ahem.

All I can say is thank whatever omniscient prescense there may be for the tables because my feet just about shriveled up and died from my shoes. Note to self: Break in heels, especially since I never wear heels. Ever. I think I may have heard them crying out "Ahhhh why are you doing this to us??? *cry cry cry*" Haha.

So we danced and sat and ate! The foot was brilliant. And the music was mostly hip hop which sucked a bit but they did have classics like Living on a Prayer and Build Me Up Buttercup which EVERYBODY sang along to and it was a great high to hear it.

The wee prizes were so rigged. Best blonde ( :umm: ), cutest couple (no idea who got it but it wasn't the cutest couple, that's for damn sure)... But I didn't really care.

So the night ended with about 6 of us dancing by ourselves (quite shamelessly) to the last few songs untl some of the organisers started approaching all intimidating-like at around midnight.

And when we got home we watched some of Unbreakable (just about put us to sleep except for the bit where the kid pulled a gun on his dad) And then one of the saddest sweetest movies in the WORLD. The Notebook. Kris cried despite it being her 3rd time seeing it. I cried and I don't cry in movies. I get teary but I don't cry. It was heartbreaking and lovly and *melts into goo*.

yeah.

So that was our leavers ball *sniffle*

Bit gutted that catrat didn't come but she wanted to go to the election party so that's cool. Hope she had a good time.

Werbung:
*swooooooon* sounds like you had a fantastic time!!!!!!! I'm so glad for you. And you WILL get around to putting pics in the gallery.... wont you....
<
.... good girl
<

<

Back