• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hey, Just joined :)

Miss_red

Hey , i just found this place, hope to meet some cool people :), I am 19 years old and love photography.

If you want to know anything else just ask!

Werbung:
Welcome!
I love photography too! What kind of pictures do you take?

HI Miss Red. Glad you decided to join us here at Girl Power. This is a nice forum with really nice people!

@ Margit I do mostly portraits and perspective shots. It's great to find someone else who loves photography too :)

@PamBeacher Hey there, I'm sure it is and i can't to meet these nice people, like you and Margit :D

@ Margit I do mostly portraits and perspective shots. It's great to find someone else who loves photography too

I do mainly portraits. And once a year I can take pictures in a big theater, that's real fun!
What kind of camera are you using?

Hello there Miss Red and welcome to the forum.;)
Nice to have you here and hope to see some of your photos on some threads here. Feel free to share your ideas and thoughts here. Hope to see you often around.
Have a nice day.

Welcome! I like photography too, although I've never really had the time to get serious about it. Do you have an online gallery? I'd love to see some of your work. :)

Werbung:
Margit: I use an older DSLR nikon.

Thanks for all the welcoming :), I will post some of my work up, unfortunately I don't have a gallery yet. maybe soon :)

Back