• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

He's back...sniffing around!

classy_ally

I left a useless relationship. I found out he was lying and cheating on me. I left the state and went back home. I am settled and enjoying life. One day I get an IM from him. Asking me how I'm doing. Why would you want to talk to me after almost a year? I was curious, so I started my detective work. I found out he lost his job and almost lost his house. Ah ha! There it is. You need money. Mystery solved.

Have you ever had the old love sniffing around?

Werbung:
Happened to me on one of my exes, but it really wasn't because of money or any other material thing. Truth be told he was obsessed with me that it's scary. Even when he knew that I'm already in another relationship (after him I had another one, we broke up and now I have a new one and currently the longest one as well) but he would still pop by and tries to hint on me that he still wants to try again.

Yes, I have experienced it. This year actually. In his case, I feel he was just going through a difficult time and wanting to reconnect with someone familiar.

As we live in different countries, it is never easy. I was open to being friends but then I thought it simpler that we just leave it be.

Yes, I have experienced it. This year actually. In his case, I feel he was just going through a difficult time and wanting to reconnect with someone familiar.

As we live in different countries, it is never easy. I was open to being friends but then I thought it simpler that we just leave it be.

I don't think that I ever had to experience an ex boyfriend snooping around. I am friends with some of my ex boyfriends but never had the problem with snooping to try to get back into my life.

Interesting he would come to you to ask for money. I would feel so good if one of my ex-s would do that. But so far I haven't heard anything from either one of them. Though on one side I think that is for the best.

I've had slight experience with this, only it was really weird because
his reasoning behind wanting to be with me, after 10 years, was because
he missed 'us' and wanted to see of it was still the same. Even though we're
both in relationships with children with our partners. We do have a child
together so are forced to have a modicum of respect for each other and truth
be told we get along fine, even though every 6 months or so he tries to get
in my pants. What he doesn't understand is that the sneaking around that he's
trying to do with the new girlfriend lets me know that I might the right
decision so many years ago. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

If your sharp, you'll find out if he's sniffing around. lol

I was in that situation, too. But I didn't give it much thought or attention anymore. Let him rot within himself. He blew his chance; he's not getting another.

I turn my back totally; when i say "enough."

Werbung:
I have had that situation too, twice actually. The first; he decided to cheat on me, I left him, then when his thing on the side found out she wasn't his only girl at the time, she left him too! So he thought that he could come back to me & I'd forgive him and we'd be in a relationship again. Ha, as if! I told him to leave me alone & forget he ever knew me.

The second one was just before I got with my husband. We'd been dating off & on for about a year. He took off to another state without telling me so I moved on with my life. About 2 months after getting with my hubby, he messaged me & asked if we could 'hang out' that night. I knew what he really wanted so I told him that I was in a serious relationship already & he'd lost his chance. He just about blew up at me, saying things like he thought we were to be together forever & stuff like that. I told him that if that was the case he wouldn't have disappeared for 6 months without telling me what's going on. Now we're friends on Facebook but we don't really talk all that much, more like we occasionally comment on each other's pics.

Back