• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Heroes...

Liquid.Velvet

My big sister Katrina is my hero. I absolutely love her to death and need her more than anyone else in the world. I mean, I think she might be the ONLY person in the world I truly need. We're thirteen months apart and therefore naturally close. Best friends. We never fight, seriously, never, other than a slight fued if the other says they look bad and that's totally ridiculous... or something like that. But my point is, at some time in our lives we all have heroes... and I am just incredibly happy to know that mine will be in my life always and forever. Everything I've been through, she's helped me survive, and come out better than before... she has the courage to say what she believes whether it will dent the was she's viewed by the "popular" or not. She's always stood up for me and even when my problem is that I stubbed my toe and her's is that she has a final to study for, she'll stop what she's doing to let me know that she loves me. That's the type of person I wish I could be like. Maybe some day I'll be able to say I am.
Thanks, Katrina. For everything.

Werbung:
<
That's very sweet!

Back