• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hen Party's

Lottie

With Snowy's wedding coming up I was just wondering about hen party's. What your hen party was like or have you been to a parrticularly memorable one?
<

Werbung:
I didn't have a hen night...and I've never been to any either...when I was with my ex I was not allowed out to one...now Im with my guy now...noone is getting married yet.

ACG!!! I have a PLAN!!! hehehhee.... I am going to come and see you soon and we will have our own Hen Party that you didn't have and have a fab girly weekend! Oooh and you are welcome to come down to London too, Snowy may be coming down in a while so it would be double fun!!
<
<

*subby sits by himself in the corner of a dark empty room with a streamer whistle...blowing it every so often*

You know, the girlpower bucks/stag night didn't have the turnout I was hoping for...

Not necessarily...lol

Though it was off topic, i dont think there is a topic for a bucks night for girlpower
<

...Though....I cant say I know anything about hens parties as I didnt have one... lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lottie @ May 9 2006, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ACG!!! I have a PLAN!!! hehehhee.... I am going to come and see you soon and we will have our own Hen Party that you didn't have and have a fab girly weekend! Oooh and you are welcome to come down to London too, Snowy may be coming down in a while so it would be double fun!!
<
<
[/b]

Yay...sounds like a fantastic plan to me sweetie...I'll warn all the pubs that we going to have a girly night out hun xxxxx
<

Werbung:
Well my hen party is next Saturday (1 week before wedding) And I'm sorting out my make up for the wedding and having a make over, also have my wedding rehearsal in the afternoon but after that I have my hen night and as far as I know (chief bridesmaid is organising it) we are going for a meal and a few drinks nothing big as I can't drink much (as I'm 18 weeks pregnant).

Back