• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Help, my best friend is in troube... (reputation)

Thiaa

Girls, huge problem.
Well, my best friend is acting kinda "slut". I mean, I love her and that's why I'm worried. She has already hooked up with more that 20 guys! Everytime she goes out, she makes out with one more boy... Today, at school, we were with some friends and one of them asked if I could kiss him, and I said no. Then, he asked her and she kissed him and she gave him a neck hickey!
I'm shocked... I have alerady talked to her, she says she'll change but she never does.
Now, she has the reputation of a bitch, a whore. I love her so much, I so worried!
HELP!

Werbung:
Well, talk to her calmly for one more time. If nothing happens, there's nothing you can do. She chose this...

Werbung:
Have you been able to talk to your friend about this problem? One thing that concerns me is that if this behavior is new for her, then she might be having problems that are contributing to the problem. Sometimes people react to stress or abuse or other emotional issues by doing stuff like this.

Back