• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Help me please Girls :'(

Angels Eyes

may english not good very very bad .. :'(

may all friends leave me coz may english not goood :'(

anyones help me please i need help. how to i good may english and may friends come and may family love me and m going with may family partys .. this time am not going party cox may emglish not good and all people kiddong meeee :'(

Werbung:
Have you tried to find a tutor to help with your english? Maybe there is something online that can help. Just try doing a search for help learning english and see what you get. I found this site very easy:
http://englishlink.com/en-us/home/index.aspx

And anyone who won't be your friend just because your english skill are not great sound like no one I would want to hang out with anyway.

English isn't my native language but I learned English as a first language in school so I have to be proficient in the language in order to do well in school. In fact, if I don't pass the subject, I would be considered having failed the whole exam. So in my country where I was born and raised, it's important to be good in English.

I can understand your pain about not being good in English. I would suggest that you find really simple basic books to read to learn the language. The way my children learn the language is to watch English language cartoons and educational programs on tv. It's a fun way to learn the language.

Doesn't your school consider English as an important subject? In my school, English is considered really important, and we learn it starting from kindergarten. We also use it as the primary language in school (of course not at home), but we are encouraged to speak in English. Anyway, if not, get a tutor.

English isn't my native language but I learned English as a first language in school so I have to be proficient in the language in order to do well in school. In fact, if I don't pass the subject, I would be considered having failed the whole exam. So in my country where I was born and raised, it's important to be good in English.

I can understand your pain about not being good in English. I would suggest that you find really simple basic books to read to learn the language. The way my children learn the language is to watch English language cartoons and educational programs on tv. It's a fun way to learn the language.

That is excellent advice. Also, interact with others on forums and learn from them. Watching English shows with the subtitles on. Finding good music with great lyrics (not always easy but maybe get The Beatles' White Album...), listen and learn.

Don't give up!

That is excellent advice. Also, interact with others on forums and learn from them. Watching English shows with the subtitles on. Finding good music with great lyrics (not always easy but maybe get The Beatles' White Album...), listen and learn.
Thank you Lee for your kind words. I don't find it difficult to learn the English language partly because my native language uses the same alphabet as the English language and grammatically, the language structure is quite similar. I sympathise with those whose native language doesn't use the English alphabet and they have to learn the grammar and syntax of the English language which may be different from the English language namely those whose native language are Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Tamil and so on.

It sounds like you either need a one-on-one tutor or a really good language course that you can teach to yourself. If you can not afford a private instructor you should check out the Rosetta Stone program. I have learned two languages on my own through the program and it is the best method that I have found.

Just don't give up and work hard and your English will improve for sure!

Yes, joining forums like this can help you improve your English aside from the possible free tutorial videos or articles you can search online.
Better to look for friends who will help you learn than make fun of you. If you cannot afford a tutor, maybe you can find a relative who will be willing to help you for free or for a very low pay.

One of the simplest things I did when I was kid was to watch a lot of cartoons and read a lot of story books. It really helped in increasing my vocabulary. The watching TV part made me practice my intonation and grammar. Short stories keep me interested in reading. Rather than reading an entire pocket book, start small. So it may sound silly to read a 2-5 page English story meant to be read by teens and elementary students, but it can definitely improve your command of the English language.

Next, you should try writing in English. Blog, create a diary or journal, write a short story of your life experiences, join a forum, write something that interests you.

English is not my native language, but since kindergarten, we were taught to speak English. It's like our second language in our country. My advice for you is to read lots and lots of books, and listen to songs. Also, try asking your English teacher to help you improve your English skills. Use Google translate. It may not be the best translator, but it sure can help you understand some words. Read English-*insert your native language* dictionary.

Don't give up. Learning a new language is really not easy.

Werbung:
If people continually joke about your English, then they're not real friends. Next time someone makes you feel uncomfortable about your English tell them "Instead of laughing at me you could help me". That will make them stop and think twice.

Back