• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo

Snowbaby

<div align='center'>

<
<
<
<
<

<
<
<
<
<

<
<
<
<
<

</div>

Werbung:
* Grins *

Pretty Mad - I'm currently in California, relaxing for a few months.

How are things your side of the Atlantic?

Oh wow!! You left and didn't tell me?
<
How norty, you must be spanked for this nortyness!!!!!

Things are good over here... how about over there?

Things here are pretty great - I went to Seaworld yesterday, saw Shamu and stroked Dolphins. I've been spending a lot of time doing absolutely nothing, to be honest. It's been glorious.

I'm kinda dreading coming back to England - I'm settling in out here nicely - unfortunately, I don't have much choice in the matter as I only have a 90 day visa
<

End of May, more or less. The good news is that it looks like I have a job to walk into when I get back
<

That's the plan. Truth is, funds will be running low, so I'll need to pick up a job, anyway. If it all turns out, hopefully I'll be helping a friend design Ferrari's new website, which won't hurt the CV.

Taking a long break, however, has been absolutely glorious. Just under 6 weeks left
<

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Apr 11 2008, 07:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh wow!! You left and didn't tell me?
<
How norty, you must be spanked for this nortyness!!!!!

Things are good over here... how about over there?
[/b]

california is awesome! I loved it there. How is the temp? I want to pet dolphins
<

Back