• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Helloooo

Potholer

Hey everyone!

I'm finally checking in after I don't know how long. Sorry I haven't beena round
<
. I miss you guys! I swear I'm missing everyone at the moment - I hate homesickness. It's almost halfway through the year, I thought homesickness was just in the beginning darn it!

Everything is going alright. Pretty damned stressed. My first exam is on the ninth ahhhh. I haven't started studying yet because I didn't realise it was so soon
<
. I will soon though. I've been a bit sick over the last few days but sleep really is a miracle cure
<

How are you all??

Werbung:
P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<

Welcome back (even it is only for a wee whiley)

Don't worry about your exams.............you're a clever bunny and will pass them all no probs.

<

POTTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<

I okies pokies. Missing you though, but I'm glad to hear you're doing good!!
<
<

*runs in arms flailing* POTTTTTTTTTYYYY

*tries to get Skype to work* **giggles**

*smacks puter*

<
I wish you most luckiness for your exams hun! I've got mine on the 15th,19th and 20th *gulp*

<

Awww thanks guys.

*sniffle*

Damned skype! TJ can I meet you online sometime?? You're gonna kick ass in your exams, I know it.

OMG I had a stats midterm, multiple choice, 2 weeks ago and it was so hard that the class average was 54% BEFORE they scaled everyone up 5%. And I got 72%!!!! I have never had such a horrible horrible test. I felt depressed coming out of it and was getting stress chestpains and I got 72 woooooooo! AND I got 37 out of 40 for a psych midterm. Which makes me extra extra happy! And my friend and I have a stats study timetable going, which is a first for me. I don't do timetables. So my internal mark for stats is 87% which is an A
<

Oh boy guess what!!! I learned how to do backflips on saturday! BACKFLIPS. I can almost do them on my own! Hopefully, I'll get some practice in today because I've been too sore from it on saturday so haven't done it since hehe.

BACKFLIPS.

Hi gemini! Not sure how long you've been here, but welcome to GP
<
. I'm guessing you're liking it cos it is indeed the best ever *hugs*

I miss you too snowy and T! How are you both??

Werbung:
Back