• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Headless Chicken???

Snowbaby

A chicken once had its head cut off and survived for over eighteen months, headless.

<

Werbung:
:s I just looked that up because my first thought was "ok surely it woudl have starved to daeth long before then" ... but yeps it's true and now my thoughts are...

That is horrible !! I can't believe they allowed that poor thing to live for so long in that state, it would have been much kinder to finish the job he started and put the poor thing out of it's misery
<

ok the story I just read went summat like this ....

The owner intended to kill the chicken for dinner ...... it didn't die when it was beheaded as he hadn't completely severed the cerebral cord....... so instead of doing what I woudl have thought was the kind thing and doing the job properly, he kept it alive by feeding it corn directly into it's throat and using an eye dropper to give it water :s

That just seems kinda sick to me

My dad was brought up on a farm... 5 sisters and 4 brothers... their duties were farming tasks. One of my dads earliest memories is his dad asking him and his brother to catch, kill, and prepare a chicken for their mother to cook for tea.

One of the boys held the chicken, the other you know... chopped its head off
<
well, chicken.... headless.... got up and ran away. They chased it for sometime before catching and carrying on their task. So yes, it does happen.

But 18 months??!!
<

Werbung:
Back