• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Have you got any suggestions and ideas...

Snowbaby

Have you got any suggestions or ideas for the forum? Is there something you would like to see on it? No matter how big or small, let us know and we'll see what we can do.

Werbung:
I got some things that would look good on here hun...

200.gif

blinky59.gif

If you don't want to use them I promise I won't be upset...honest...
<
<

sorry ACG i meant to reply here on Friday to say thanks!!!!!!!!

I love those
<
<

I've used them here Welcome Message

And will use them elsewhere when I have more time to add them. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Hello people :wave2:

I'm looking for some more ideas? Anyone at all? Suggestions on forum additions/improvements? Is there anything you would like to have here?

I need your input so I can make your site what you want
<
No matter how big or small, how outrageous or how trivial... share your ideas :umm:

Snowbaby
<

I like the idea, but i don't want to "copy" other forums great ideas.

Unless you guys can come up with some girlie related awards, etc?

"the most pink avatar"
<
oooh cutest baby conpetition?? Actually, that'd be far too difficult to judge as all babies are cute :umm:

Come on Girls....

Suggest some "titles" to be awarded?? Person who talks the most crap... that'd definately be me!!! Or, person with the pinkest avatar? Or person with the cutest reason behind having chosen their nickname?

Let's hear them!!!!!

The biggest intergalactic cyber hussy.. infact nope id win that hands down..
How about the sexiest.. well nope id win that again *sigh*..

The funniest.. nah thats me again

Ok how about the Most active award.. and umm the Old woman award.. and umm well The Bestest Buddy or the Agony Aunt Award *SHRUGS*

Listen to old granny grot bags lol (Your very cheeky as that shop keeper from Still Game would say)

Werbung:
Back