• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Have/Will you talk to your unborn babies?

lovebeliever

The other day i heard my coworker saying something and i thought she was talking to me. Later i found she was talkint to her unborn baby! :D How nice!
I am wondering if you have talked to your unborn babies.
Do you think it will really work out?

Werbung:
I spoke to all my unborn babies, i read little stories to them and sung to them too lol
People must have thought I was mad, but I wasn't bothered lol...It is a lovely bonding time before the baby is born. My husband also talked to them too and im sure the babies recognised our voices too when they were born

I spoke to all my unborn babies, i read little stories to them and sung to them too lol
People must have thought I was mad, but I wasn't bothered lol...It is a lovely bonding time before the baby is born. My husband also talked to them too and im sure the babies recognised our voices too when they were born
No, i dont think you were mad to do something like that. Thats the thing moms do to their unborn children and i think its a good way for bond relationship. Besides mothers-to-be i think those fathers-to-be can do the same thing to their unborn babies. Thats just sweet.

Yes I did speak to the bump, but I tried not to do it in public. I told it to hurry up and be born because I hated being pregnant - but I absolutely loved being a mum.

Hey, babies know what's going on and they definitely can hear the love. I am a believer in sharing the pregnant life with them, playing them music, or whatever.

I listen to a radio station that has very little music, but there were a couple of theme tunes of things that I listened to every day that the baby started to respond to. When she was born she still seemed to respond to those tunes. I talked to her lots too.

We did, my hubby and I. We talked and sang to our little one in my belly. :) It is said that this helps with bonding and the baby recognizing people.

I would if I'd be expecting a baby. It helps bonding with your child. Once your child is born, it will know the sound of your voice.It makes your child feel more secure when it's born and comes into a world with all kinds of new sounds and noises. The voices that he has connected to will give him or her peace.

Yes I talked, singed, read to my babies when they were in my tummy. I do believe they can learn before they are born and it also is a nice way to bond.

Yeah I did it with my son and I am doing it now as well. I think that it is something that bonds you until they are here and then the bond is more and more closer. I love talking to them because they know what is going on and they will soon know their names and everything. My son basically knew my voice and his dads voice right away. I think that it is good to talk to your unborn babies as well as put music on as well. I try and make a lot of sounds like vacuuming or something like that so at least they can try and get use to hearing weird and unfamiliar sounds.

I think I would also do that if I will become pregnant. I believe it does work and it will feels good. I had also read before that talking or making an unborn baby listen to good/some kind of music could help them in some way. Maybe in brain development or emotional development.

I am currently expecting and I talk to my child everyday. Something I will read books or sing to my child. I do believe babies are aware of what is going on because a lot of the times when I do talk to my child, I will fill movements.

I talked to my baby bump... In public or not. And it was usually along the lines of 'Oh, don't do that little one, you're going to leave bruises on my ribs' or where ever they were kicking. LOL

Now I never read to my baby bump, but since I always sing along to the radio, I suppose you could say I sang to it.

Werbung:
I plan to!

My husband I can't wait to talk to our growing baby. We planned it out years ago. My husband has a reading list, even. It will be great bonding time for all of us.

Back