• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Have an active lifestyle?

zararina

Do you have more active lifestyle lately or you are more slacked?

Sad to say that I am not that active since I spend several hours in front of my computer to work. But I am trying my best to have more physical activities like doing simple exercises at home and walking outside whenever I would have the opportunity.

Werbung:
I've actually become more active as of late. I go to work, go to school and go to the gym three times a week at least. Also on our days off, my husband and I usually go out somewhere. Sometimes it's tough being active when you have so much other stuff to do, but we've been really making an effort to keep active and I think it's improved both of our lives.

I have had a very active lifestyle the past six months. I exercise 1-4 hours a day and clean the house another 1-3 hours. I spend the rest of the time working or playing online, or spending time with the husband. I don't go out much- but that is only because I don't have a car right now and have to take our horrible public transportation everywhere.

I have tried to be more active lately. I try to walk up and down the stairs in my apartment a few times a day. I think that helps. I have also started doing pushups which I am hoping will help tone my arms. I still think I should be doing more though.

I am an active person, I love doing physical activities, including exercise. Lately I haven't been doing the normal daily exercise because I've been sick for a while, but when I feel up to it, I still do. If you can get yourself to do the exercise, when you're done you actually feel better, and happier. There's a lot of reasons it's good to be active, and I can't wait to be as active as I usually am again. :)

My lifestyle has been a pretty active one. Sometimes a bit too much. Lately, it has not been as active which means I have been more relaxed and less exercising etc. Just for balance.

I have been a lot more slack lately. I can't even remember the last time I went out to play tennis or rollerblade. My only excuse is that I've been working everyday and I've been too tired to do anything afterwards. I'm looking to change that though.

I lead a pretty sedentary lifestyle. The only time I'm active is when I'm doing house chores. I'm trying to insert some exercise routine into my daily life so as to get some activity in. But then I'm so busy online all the time, I hardly find time to do that.

I usually have a pretty active lifestyle, but lately it has been pretty hot here and that prohibits me from going on so many walks outside. I do try to still walk at least a mile per day and do some cardio inside, but it's hard now that it's hot.

I am more slacked. I like being in the comfort of my own home, under a blanket, in front of the computer with the television on, drinking tea..

I usually have a pretty active lifestyle, but lately it has been pretty hot here and that prohibits me from going on so many walks outside. I do try to still walk at least a mile per day and do some cardio inside, but it's hard now that it's hot.
The weather where I'm living is also getting hotter and hotter and it's hard to do any activity inside or outside the house. All I want to do is just sit in front of the fan lying in bed. Because when it's too hot, I get headaches too so I have to lie down to relieve my headaches.

I work in front of the computer a lot, but I do walk a lot. I still would like to be more active. It's almost summer and I intend to get back to being more active. I love tennis, but haven't played in awhile. I bought myself a new tennis racket and several cans of balls. I'm going to practice a bit then go to the courts and see if I can pick up a game or two.

I also enjoy hiking. I hope to join a couple of single hiking groups. This will help me meet more people and get more exercise.

Mine is more sedentary. I wouldn't say it's "slack," but rather, I spend a lot of time working at the computer, so I don't get to do a lot beyond that. I do love taking the opportunity to travel and do things, though.

I would say that my lifestyle is very active. I really enjoy doing things outside, and chasing after my two year old keeps me extremely active. It really makes me feel better when I am active because I know I am getting a nice amount of exercise. We try to go camping at least once every other week, so I would say that is very helpful to keep my family and I active.

Werbung:
I try to mix up everything. Since I work online, I have a tendency to be in front of the computer for longer then I should. I do go out for walks, make sure I get up and move around at least every hour or so and I do workout at the gym. The gym hasn't been as often as it should be tho in my opinion! But at least I do walk every day that weather permits.

Back