• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Happy Saturday!!

Snowbaby

Good Morning :wave2:

How is everyone this morning?

Sarah, How is Lily? Is she getting over her flu? Bless her little soul, give her a big huge
<
from auntie snowy
<

What about everyone else?

Thistle and Subby how was your trip to Edinburgh, Thisty I expect to hear all about it in a PM, as I'm at mum's not much pc access
<

What is everyone up to today? I've just had my car MOT'd and pleased to say it passed
<
Getting my hair cut in an hour *thank god* it's getting far too long!!! And then mum and I are going into town for a little wander around the shops.

<
's to you all,

Snowy
<

Werbung:
Hey snowy lily is doing well she tries so hard to be happy lol. Got a bit of a cough now but other than that she is getting much better.

Hope you have fun at your mums

xoxox

It doesnt matter if Lily is sick, she's still the most gorgeous little bubby here!

My Saturday has been full of dirty clothes *eeeeeeew* yessum...5th FULL load and im STILL going!
Other than that, Im feeling energetic for the first time in about 2 weeks *
<
's in a circle!*
and Mum's allowing me to go to dance tomorrow so Im mighty pumped!
Dave got credit on his mobile so we can chat for once at night!
<

generally, a tip top taffy Satedee!
<
Hope you're all doing swell and dandy!
Jen
<
xxx :flower4u:

Bless her!!! Babies and kids are so much better at being poorly than us adults who moan and groan and make the most of it
<

Hope she gets back to good health really quickly for you
<

they are lovely
<

I have done my shopping got friends stopping for the weekend
<

I have just put the kids to bed for a nap because they were pinning each other on the floor
<
<
it was either bed or bang their heads together
<

So I have got about 20 minutes piece and quiet before everyone gets here and Abi wakes up
<

Happy Saturday indeedy-doo!
<

I just got home from Edinburgh and to all the girlies here....mannies stop reading (u only get jealous).....

I shall no longer refer to Subby as a Hot Aussie Blokey
<
from this day forward he shall be known as......

SUPER </span><span style="color:red">Hot Hot Hot Hot !!!! Aussie Blokey

<

Edited to add extra "hots"
<

Werbung:
Back