• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!

thistle

YAY Jenjen !!!!!!!!!! Have a happy birthdayand eats lots of cake and stuff.

Did our pressie arrive yet? we sent you a diamond encrusted Rolex with video phone capabilities that also doubles as a television and mp3 player and you can also use it to transport yourself to anywhere in the world that you want to go in seconds (you need to subscribe to that bit yourself tho) it cost us a small fortune I can tell you but it was worth it.

<

Werbung:
Tsk at you not putting your DOB in your profile so your birthday shows in the list!!!

But........

Splappy Birfenday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a fab day
<

<
<

<div align=\'center\'>Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday dear Jen!!!
Happy Birthday to You!
</div>

<div align='center'>
17_birthday_girl.gif
</div>
<div align='center'>Blow out the candle and make a wish! Have a fabulous day!</div>

<div align='center'>Hugs from us. xox</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thistle @ Sep 24 2006, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
.... sent you a diamond encrusted Rolex with video phone capabilities that also doubles as a television and mp3 player and you can also use it to transport yourself to anywhere in the world that you want to go in seconds (you need to subscribe to that bit yourself tho) it cost us a small fortune I can tell you but it was worth it.

<
[/b]

You mean you didn't get her the version that makes tea?

*coughcheapskatecough*

<

I hope you had a lovely day Jen...with lots of cake
<
<

Werbung:
Back