• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hairbands

claudine

Hello! I'm just curious: what do you think about hairbands? Do you wear them? I love hairbands!:D Especially hairbands with ribbons - ribbon shouldn't be too big though. I love how girlish they are and I find them very lovely, I wear them almost every day. I like the pale pink one the most, but I have them in different colors. How about you - do you wear hairbands?

Werbung:
I sometimes wear hairbands and find that they come in handy as I live in a really city. After all I don't want to look like cousin IT from the Addams family. :ROFLMAO: In summer I love wearing grecian hairbands as they add a bit of style to a basic outfit. Like you I also love how girlish hairbands are. However I make sure to choose hairbands that don't make me look too young as I am a university student.

The only type of hairbands I ever wear are pretty blame. When talking about pony tail rubber bands, I always get plain white or black ones. When I work out I will wear various colored headbands in my hair to keep my hair out of my eyes as it can be pretty annoying when it is in my face. I really do not get too fancy when it comes to hairbands as I don't like to attract a lot of attention.

I'm not sure if you're talking about hairties or headbands, considering "hairbands" can refer to either.

I rarely wear headbands any more, but I used to like them. And my hair ties are pretty boring, but I wear them frequently.

I love hairbands too because they keep my hair out of my face. I also find my hair stays looking neater for longer when I wear one! I am not into over-the-top bands, just something simple does me fine.

Jessi, I was taking about headbands:)
I'm sure that all of you watched Gossip Girl - Blair always wears the prettiest headbands, I love her style:

10-14-08-gossip-girl-blair-hairband-style11.jpg

This headband is so adorable, I absolutely love the bow, it looks so girly:

asos-collection-black-asos-fabric-wrapped-hair-band-with-looped-bow-product-1-1406969-490349431_large_flex.jpeg

No, I'm not a fan of headbands. They do look good on some people, but not me. I never wore them even as a little girl. My youngest sister loved them though. She still has a huge collection of hairbands.

Werbung:
I agree, it all depends on a person. I love girly stuff, I always wear skirts or dresses, I adore lace, frills and ribbons so headbands with bows are perfect for me:D
This one is very cute:

cae438388e.jpg

Back