• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hair tutorial

CherryBlossom

So I was on youtube, again. Today I felt like curling my hair but the problem was, I always straighten my hair and my hair is naturally wavy, therefore it has been hard to curl it. I don't have a good curling iron (I do have a curling iron, though.) So anyway I was in the mood of curling my hair but I didn't know what would work, I didn't want to use any irons since I don't trust the ones I have. I have a straightening iron by Corioliss it works I can also curl my hair as well but I have a lot of hair so it takes time, that is why I wanted something quick and easy, so I went on youtube. I found multiple users that really got me interested but, I only was able to do one. I tried the one with bobby pins and using my fingers to curl then pin it. It didn't work so good. It took to long to do. (Now don't forget I have a lot of hair and my hair is long.) It also took forever to dry and just now I saw one youtube user that had done the same thing but this time included a blow-dryer. I had used one to, before I saw the one I just mentioned. Anyhow it still took long. Although I don't think I did it right. I also think that duo is for short to medium length hair. But they're other wonderful creative ideas that I'll soon try and I'll post my outcome of it.
Below I will copy and paste the websites that I found interesting and you tell me what you think of it, if it helped, or another add on to the idea.

Thanks ;]

(The one I did--->)
[YOUTUBE]epuFmdcE4FA[/YOUTUBE]

(The one I saw after, just now, the one with the blow-dryer (I used a different blow-dryer I'm trying this one again too--->)
[YOUTUBE]67P6G8Z1OXA[/YOUTUBE]

(This one I debated along with the first website I gave because she had a great idea and it looked rather easy, so I'll soon try this one--->)
[YOUTUBE]GLHcVeyd530[/YOUTUBE]

(This one is rather similar to the one above (^) But this one seems a little better where the curls are the same. The one above seemed more like the curls will go crazy. Anyway this one I'm trying after. --->)
[YOUTUBE]ad-C4KMpskQ[/YOUTUBE]

So hope you enjoy and I hope these will be a great help. Don't forget to please reply back to this thread to tell me what you thought and any ideas..

Thanks again*

Werbung:
Hi, Melissa! That was so thoughtful of you to post those sites about curling. My hair is very long, but thinner and very straight, but I think I'll try the first method above and see how it works.

Hi, Melissa! That was so thoughtful of you to post those sites about curling. My hair is very long, but thinner and very straight, but I think I'll try the first method above and see how it works.

Hi, Arwena! Thank you! Oh yeah well since your hair is like that I do recommend the first one. My hair is the total opposite, I think that might be why it didn't work exactly. There is this other one I ran into and I think it really works I tried it and it's amazing. If you think it's a good idea for me to post these I can put more that I recommend. If you think it might help? Well good luck trying it, tell me how it works out for you. :D

Thanks, yeah. I'm eager to try the first method, it seems simple enough, and I hope it works, my hair is a bit longer than hers. I would be interested to see the other methods.

Hey so here are some more videos I think are awesome and some really creative ideas:

Curls
This one I tried. It looks amazing. My hair is long and full also in layers, and this look is amazing not really curls more like spirals but never-the-less great ;) It also doesn't look bad the next day.
[YOUTUBE]W2YhYzqacOI[/YOUTUBE]

This next one I barely saw today and I think its a very creative idea. One I will try;).
[YOUTUBE]6hQqU_f5zVw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

These up next are quick, easy, and messy hairdo's. That are by the way gorgeous in an ironic way. hehehehe
[YOUTUBE]881LR13NdBo[/YOUTUBE]

This girl up next is by the way my fave one to see.
[YOUTUBE]eeNgCv1yQUY&feature=fvw[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]8tJXDUPff3U[/YOUTUBE]

This next final one, I saved the best for last, might I just say I have seen many videos on this do and hers seems to be the most simple creative hairstyle from long hair to short hair. Impossible right? But no! Watch;)
[YOUTUBE]hhK7lRRDpYo[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy Girls;)

Hi, Melissa .. every shapes is nice..

I like the curling but I don't know how to do it ?..
so always my tweeny is do it for me..

thanks..^^

Great, so many different ways. The first did work nicely on me, tried it yesterday. Since my hair is longer, I only curled it half way, so it was straight going to the shoulders, but then curled. Looked great.

Werbung:
Hey girls,
Yet again I came across more videos on hair styles but these in particular, I don't know if most of you will try, but I thought these were very creative ones that are not even close to the creativity I had mentioned in the other videos. I will post the videos up later for I am not at my original computer that I had bookmarked them on.

Thanks girls ;) bye! :D

Back