• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Guess What Guess What Guess What!

Tiddlyjen

<span style="color:purple">its only 34 days till im an 18 year old!
<
<
</span>

*clearly excited
<

Werbung:
Getting old ain't really all the great.... the older you get the less you want your birthday to come round.. and i dont know about you.. but this year seemed to have passed by so quickly.. Im like OMG 3 months till christmas..

But hey.. you'll be 18, you can drink in the uk now.. saying that.. the door staff and bouncers dont really bother how old the ladies are here...

Remind me in 34 days that its your birthday.. and you do know these 34 days are gonna drag in cause thats all your gonna be thinking about mwuahahahhaha
<
looking at the clock watching every hour go by, marking it down in your head.. 33 days.. and 12 hours and 59 seconds to my birthday *tick*tock*

Hope ya have a good yin xxx
<

<

RUN Jen RUN !

Hrmm what did I do for my 18th *thinks* twas a long time ago. OH YES! I remember......me and my friends went to get drunk......at lunchtime......on a college day....... lectures were fun that afternoon I can tell you.

Don't do that Jen.

Make David bring you brekkie in bed then feed you chocolate coated strawberries all day.

<

Werbung:
YAAAY TJ!!!

Hmmm *ponders* You can buy some drinking games but do them with unalcoholic drinks! That's what they say on the pack to do anyway. "WARNING: you should only do these gmaes with unalcoholic drinks" :S. Ah well.

Or.... hmm I'll get back to you. I'm in a wee bit of a rush

Back