• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Green Tea

Princess Pyro

i've been hearing rumours that drinking greeb tea can make you healthier and make you live longer :umm: i drink green tea coz any other type gives me stomach cramps, and i haven't been to a doctor for ages, so i was just wondering if all this stuff was actually true? :umm: :umm: :umm:

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
here are just a few medical conditions in which drinking green tea is reputed to be helpful:
  • cancer

• rheumatoid arthritis

• high cholesterol levels

• cariovascular disease

• infection

• impaired immune function
What makes green tea so special?

The secret of green tea lies in the fact it is rich in catechin polyphenols, particularly epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). EGCG is a powerful anti-oxidant: besides inhibiting the growth of cancer cells, it kills cancer cells without harming healthy tissue. It has also been effective in lowering LDL cholesterol levels, and inhibiting the abnormal formation of blood clots.  The latter takes on added importance when you consider that thrombosis (the formation of abnormal blood clots) is the leading cause of heart attacks and stroke.

Source

Yup.... Green Tea is very beneficial to health!!! Dunno if i like the sound of it though "green" tea. hmmm. I'm sure it's very tasty!

[/b]

It luvverly kins you must try it, altho I find it a bit bitter so sweeten it with a wee touch of honey.

mmmmmmmmmmm

<

I heard about Rooibos tea from Kismit. My personal favourite is chamomile tea, however I do like getting green tea in chinese restaraunts

Werbung:
Back