• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Greatest achievement so far?

Cecille

I think mine was when I finished college using my own money. I've worked and studied at the same time then I am glad that I've made it through. Having the ability and chance to earn online can be considered an achievement for me as well, 'cause I know that here in the country, not all moms have the opportunity to work at home using the internet.

How about you? ;)

Werbung:
I'm still in progress with what I think will be my greatest achievement so far but I am almost finished, so I will say it anyways. I am about to graduate with my bachelor's a semester early. I know a lot of people that are putting 4 years into 5 and here I am cramming 4 into 3.5. Also, at the end of this semester, I will have made a short film documentary, which way better than any other video project I've been apart of and will probably be aired on local TV.

I also think that my college bachelor's degree is one of my greatest achievement so far. And being able to support myself and buy things I do like to have are also achievements for me. And the future simple achievement I would like to become reality is to have an established business or investment.

The certificate of proficiency in English by the University of Cambridge...definitely! I went to GREAT lengths to pass this exam. :D

I think mine was when I finished college using my own money. I've worked and studied at the same time then I am glad that I've made it through. Having the ability and chance to earn online can be considered an achievement for me as well, 'cause I know that here in the country, not all moms have the opportunity to work at home using the internet.

Getting through on your own money, that's pretty amazing. :) I have been to college on and off through the years, but most of it was from Pell Grant money. I'm in school now (again) to get my phlebotomy certification (I'll be done with that next May) so hopefully I'll make better money than I'm making now...and then next fall I'm going to apply to the radiologic technology program.

Werbung:
I think mine was having my first book published. Although, the way my children are turning out is a close second!

Back