• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Grandmas Remedies

echoseddy

Remedie #1

the facial: What makes skin look young smooth and healthy when your my friend lucielles age
by the way shes 89?
i asked her and she simply said this.

every morning when i wake up ,...i grab a washcloth and run it under hot scolding water
wring it out real good, and place washcloth in both hands and press on face.
its hot alright but try and stand as much as you can the heat o.k

now repeat this by wringing the washcloth over after applying more hot water thru it about three of four times.
i do mine about a good six times .
afterwards your face should automatically feel refreshed , cooled and tingly.
they call this effifolliation. theres no rubbing or scrcubbing the face just place the steaming cloth over it and press and hold on face a few seconds repeat the whole process again

IMPORTANT right before you go to bed at night
Guarenteed to work . it hasnt failed me or anyone i know that knows this and does it themselves
in fact salons do the same tech. for facials when cleaning the skin.
i believe it deep cleans the pores and opens them up naturally after the heat is off they close up naturaly so due to the fact there is no chemicals or scrubbing it preserves the skin and deep cleans it as well. it also support natural dexterity in the colligen in ones skin.blood circulation etc.

so ladies if this has been something youve never tried ,might i suggest it ,..its a great feeling to feel the pores tingle on your face like a sprinkles from a waterfall or something. with a cool breeze hitting your face

ratings for this - natural facial for younger healthier skin.
<
<
<
<
<
=5 smilies

you be the judge
anyone else have any natural remedies from the ol family roots.? please post them id love to hear about them.

Werbung:
Back