• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Girl talk

d_gabrielle

Do you have one specific friend you always go to when you need a little girl talk?

I do, mostly, but lately I've been looking for someone else to talk to about something specific going on. My usual person has kind of a biased opinion. She's all root root root!!! YAY Go team! Really excited about what may or may not be happening and I think she may be causing me more confusion than good.

Werbung:
I think I do have two or three girlfriends I could talk to about girly issues or topics. ;)
But I seldom talk about girly things and actually they are the ones who are very girly and would open topics and start the girly conversations.

Yes and no. I actually don't have any female friends I go to at all, heh. I do have a couple guy friends that I look to for advice or to listen to me while I work through issues/girly emotion things/etc. They each one are for slightly different topics, though, so I don't usually talk to each one about the same stuff. If your friend is obviously biased, there's no reason not to reach out to someone else. Heck, even talking about it on a forum like this may help you. :)

Believe it or not but many times I still talk to my Mom about girly issues when one arises. I don't often talk about girly issues tho! I do have a couple friends that I can talk with too. If you need an honest opinion about something and you are not sure that your friend is giving you good advice, Jessi is right here is a good place. We don't personally know you so we can read what you have to say and what you are asking without being involved with the issue personally. This can be a great place to get some advice from girls :)

Hrm.. I guess I've one that I can talk to(we have been friends since we were 6 years old) But we live in diffrent countries nowadays so.. But at least we have facebook.
But if I have "boy problems" or just "emotions problems" then I prefer to talk with my best guyfriend(that also live in another country..)
I don't have any friends here in the country I live in(they are all back in my home country)... Not yet at least :)

I have one good girl-friend who I speak to on an occasion. She moved out of the area so it's really hard to eat out with her. I also have another side buddy who I recently made a lunch with her to sit down and have one of those relationship breakdown talks since she's married and has more experience than I. Other than that my female friends are staggering relationships. I just find SOME women to be catty when trying to talk about certain things. It always feels like a competition for some reason lol. With guys I feel more comfortable talking to and it's funny, but, perhaps sad, that most of my girl-talks are with them lol.

Do you have one specific friend you always go to when you need a little girl talk?

I do, mostly, but lately I've been looking for someone else to talk to about something specific going on. My usual person has kind of a biased opinion. She's all root root root!!! YAY Go team! Really excited about what may or may not be happening and I think she may be causing me more confusion than good.
I used to have one or two good girl friends that I went to every time I needed advice. Now I tend to not go to anyone. Anymore my friends and I have been going down different paths in life, so their understanding of my situations is going to be skewed. Plus, I cannot stand being judged for not being as successful as some of them. Well, at least I am not successful in their eyes.

Well, I had a best friend, but she moved to another country two years ago. We tried to keep in touch, but it didn't work and now we are not very close anymore, so now I don't have anybody special for girl talk. I sometimes try girly subjects with my boyfriend, but he gets quite angry when I do this:p

Werbung:
I actually don't. I tend to be the person my friends come and seek counsel from. I'm a bit of a swine for not talking, I'd sooner work through things myself, than actually lay it all out there with someone, and do it that way.

Back