• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

GIRL POWER FORUM: The adventure game! EVERYONE PLEASE JOIN! :D

Lugia

I thought it would be fun if EVERYONE on here could participate in a big roleplaying game together! We can all make up the story as we go along and it'll be a fun way to bring everyone together!

How it works: You can either be yourself or a character or celebrity that you really like. You can have as many characters as you want in this. They can be Pokemon if you want them to! You can register new characters at any time.

To, "register" a character, fill out this little form and post it. And then go ahead and start playing!

If you want your character to be yourself, you don't have to use your real name but you can if you want.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers/abilities (if applicable):
Bio:

Well, here are my first four characters!

Name: Prussia (human name: Gilbert Beillschmidt)
Appearance: Red eyes, white hair (kind of like albino). In formal attire he wears a blue military uniform, black and red boots, and a black tie. In casual attire he wears a red bandana or a scarf, and a black T-Shirt with slightly beat up jeans. He also has a yellow bird named Gilbird that he never seems to notice.
Personality: Thinks rather highly of himself and describes himself as "AWESOME". Has a whole library full of diaries that often start with "I was so cool today!"
Powers/abilities (if applicable): Being awesome?
Bio: Since his home was liquidated, he now lives with his younger brother, Germany.

Name: Russia (human name: Ivan Braginski)
Appearance: White hair, purple eyes. He always wears a long, beige cloak (like a Russian uniform) and a light pink scarf that his sister gave him.
Personality: He is rather carefree on the outside but easily can go psychotic. He will often begin chanting "kolkolkolkolkol" when upset/angry.
Powers/abilities (if applicable): He fights with either a pickaxe or a metal pipe.
Bio: He is terrified of his younger sister, Belarus, who often demands to marry him in a very scary way

Name: England (human name: Arthur Kirkland)
Appearance: Slightly messy blonde hair, and wears a green military uniform when he's formal. In casual attire he usually will wear either a polo shirt or a plain T-Shirt. Sometimes he wears a dark brown jacket.
Personality: Likes to be a gentlemen, but is easily angered. He can see imaginary creatures that none of the other nations can see and is often accused of hallucinating.
Powers/abilities (if applicable): He can use magic and cast spells!
Bio: He was once America's big brother, but the two nations are still friends.

Name: Stella Storm (me)
Appearance: Medium-length, messy, dark brown hair. Black, plastic-framed glasses and brown eyes. 5 foot 3. Not skinny but not fat either, sort of in the "well built" category. She usually wears car-themed T-Shirts, shorts, and either army style boots or tennis shoes
Personality: Really, REALLY hyper, and passionate as well.
Powers/abilities (if applicable): Can fix anything and everything!
Bio: She lives in Virginia in the United States, and really wants to become a racecar driver some day.

THE STORY SO FAR:

Everyone is hanging out at the park and having a good time. All of the members of Girl Power Forum decide to meet there and have a big get together. Some of the members even invite some of their friends.

The story can and will go beyond just a party, but that's up to you guys to help decide where we take this!

I'll start! :D

Stella: *notices Prussia with his hands in his jeans pockets kind of wandering around. He looks a bit lost so I wave him over* Hey, Gilbert! Over here!

Prussia: Oh, hi. *he blushes a little and then grins. he pulls out his Droid phone and sends a quick text to somebody and then puts it away* So where's everyone else? I can't wait to show of this AWESOME new bandana that I got!

Werbung:
Name: Eirini (me)
Appearance: Tall, thin, dark brown hair and green eyes. 1,79 m. She always looks for elegance even in sporty outfits. Really likes casual clothing.
Personality: Shy at first but then, crazy and really outgoing. Hate the bad aspects of this world and try her best to change them.
Powers/abilities (if applicable): Fly
Bio: She lives in a town near Thessaloniki, Greece and her dream is to travel the world.

Eirini: *looks around to see anyone for the forum. She takes her mirror out of her shoukderbag to check if she's ok*
*Finally notices Prussia and Stella* Ah hi! I'm Eirini. Nice to meet you

Stella: Hi, I'm Stella Storm, and this is my boyf-

Prussia: Heyyyy Eirini... I'm the great, and awesome... and totally EPIC WIN - Gilbert! *Gilbird flies around his head and then lands on top of your arm*

Eirini: I see Prussia. And you seem to know that modesty is the most important virtue.
*bites her tongue and gets poisoned* Ouch!!!

Prussia: *He just winks at you as I quickly change the subject*

Stella: uh, uh, uh, I... oh, yeah let's go join the others!

*all three of us walk back toward the part of the park where everyone else is. I hold onto Prussia's hand as we walk, not only because he's my boyfriend but because I need to keep him from running off and doing something stupid... but that's still why I love him.*

Eirini: You two look really in love. I wish I was in love like this. So, what's the secret of your lovely relationship?

Stella: It's just meant to be. *I grin and kiss him on the cheek. Gilbird lands on my head.*

Prussia: *he blushes a little but smiles*

New Character is in!

Name: Rina I. (slayer of bad elements)
Appearance: red long hair, brown eyes, tall but not so much, sexy, fair complexion.
Personality: funny, courageous, strong, sometimes hyper, feeling girly, kind, loveable and loves to eat a lot.
Powers/abilities (if applicable): super strong and fast, good sorcerer like Harry P.
Bio: she always look for adventure and like to treasure hunt.

She is busy looking for new treasures in the wrecked ship found in an unknown island.

Stella: *she keeps chatting with Eirini and flirting with Prussia, when suddenly everything grows very tense. Everyone turns around and grows fearful and tense when they see Russia approaching.*

Russia: I'm here, yay! So I hear there's going to be a fun party!

*there's a long, awkward silence*

Prussia: ... *gulp*

Russia: *his coat flows slightly in the breeze, as does his light pink scarf. You notice the pipe he's carrying and grow a bit nervous* Why is everyone so quiet? Not that I mind, heehee. ^_^

Werbung:
Prussia: *he chuckles to himself, proud that he was able to get someone to think he is AWESOME*

Russia: *he keeps standing there making his ^_^ face, he is a little confused but still carefree as usual.*

Back