• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Ghost Stories!

Tiddlyjen

thought this might be a good idea seeing as its all holloweenie and stuff!

How about we posta ghost story, either from personal experience or from hearing it from friends/family?

<

Werbung:
Ok....I'll start off...this happened to me...

It went right through me
I was 18 yrs old when this happened and I'm still not sure what happened or why!
I was standing at the bottom of the stairs talking to my then boyfriend(who was in the kitchen) when I heard a noise upstairs.
It sounded like his dog rushing around upstairs in and out of each room.I said to him that his parents had left the dog home and she was just going to be coming down the stairs.My boyfriend said there was no way his folks would have left her there so something must be wrong.He could also hear her.Just as he was about to call the dog we heard her come to the top of the stairs.When I looked up there was nothing there but I could still hear the noise,next thing I know I can feel something rushing down the stairs at some speed and then whatever it was rushed THROUGH me.
I later tried to explain it as wind,but wind does not rush round a building from room to room (especially on a windless summer day!!) then rush down the stairs and right through someone.

I could be here forever with storys with this house ... were havin a medium to come in an get rid of a hirrble 1 in our house.

One night every1s upstairs in their rooms my mum & her ex partner being asleep every1 awake.. leavin me downstairs on my own only to hear a loud thump and my mum screaming/crying ..... so i ran upstairs thinkin lol its just a spider.... But nope, My mum was floating next to her bed an when she realised that she droped on the floor ... She also has people touchin her hand in bed..... In this house you ghet alot of breathin down your neck especially in the bathroom, its very scarey indeed

Werbung:
Once on the night before Halloween, my friend and I were outside. We were discussing our neighbor Michelle who had passed away recently, she was elderly. She asked me if I believed in life after death and all of that, and I said yes. So we talked more and more, and kind of pondered on the subject. After we finished with all of that, it got really dark so we lit a candle and set it on the curb. She grabbed a paper from her Biology class so I could get the answer to something. Her hands didn't even look like they were near the candle flame, but we looked and the paper started to burn! After that was done it burned an "M" into the piece.

It was strange since her name was Michelle and we were just talking about life after death!

Back