• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Gays

Werbung:
There actually was a test run on gays and straits to see if they could choose. As it turns out, the gays frontal lobe in their brain is different than a strait. Plus some people end up with a girls body and a guys brain. (I forget what it is called) They feel awkward all their life because of it and the prejudice about homosexuality and bisexuality and gender changes.

(Wow! That college thing kicks in! :p )

The way I feel about this is; (here is goes)

Having a different sexulatiy then someone eles is not wrong. Ppl think this is the most worse thing that could happen. It is also no one's bussiness. I think they should be able to have rights like married couples do. But scince marriage is a religious type of thing then it should not mix. Though they should have the right to do what they want to just like straight ppl. Get what I am saying? (try to spare me with the spelling errors I suck. lol)

This is just something me and my guy friend disscus all the time so I get it. lmao!

I had my sort-of best friend (well, like what i mean by that is that David is my best friend but he's also my bf, where as corey is my non-relationshiped best-friend so i cant call him my best friend because david is my best friend but corey is too...setting aside the bf thing)
man thats a screwed up explanation :huh:
anyway, Wednesday night i stayed @ coreys and we were just laughing and talking and lying in bed when he goes: Jen, what do you think of the *things* ive done (*things* is things with the ppl of the same sex)
me: "i dont care to be honest, you just did it, you cant help it...besides you were drunk anyway"
corey: "yeah....about that"
me: "uwa?"
corey: "i dont know i guess what im trying to say is......um.....(i knew this anyway just fyi it was a matter of him telling me though so i waited) *looooooooong silence* i guess it's just that....<me: corey, we know *everything* about each other, tell me what you want to say, you know i wont judge you or anything, youre like a brother dude come on"> *he sighs.....*
"im gay"
me: *leaping out of the bed arms flailing* "yay im so proud of you you said it!!!!!!!"*chucking my arms around him and squeezing him tight*
corey: "urrrrrggg....thats not quite the response i was expecting"
me: ummm why?
him: i dont know i just thought you might say yuck or somet
me: ummm why would i do that?Im glad your saying it, now you can actually relax around me
him: yeah i know!*big sigh and a smile*

That would have to have been the bravest thing anybody I know has done, to talk to someone and say you know what?Im sick of trying to cover how I really feel...Im gay
:dance: im so proud of him! :dance:
:multi: jumping man for my brave dude!

i think they should be allwoed. why not? they're the same as us really.

my uncle Gary is gay but hes still the same guy i knew as a 4 yr old. hes not different at all.. sad thing is his kids dont want to see him becoz of it :(

aww thats sad...

I think so too, i mean its all about lovin each other...whats wrong with that. And rather be happy in a loving relationship than unhappy in a loveless one...right?

I had a good long discussion with some Christian friends about their religion, beliefs and reasons behind their beliefs. It was great fun - I respected them and not once did they try convert me :)P).

They fully believe that being gay is a choice. It's morally wrong to be gay so people who "choose" to be gay are very very bad because they are abusing their right of freewill which God gave us. Something along those lines anyway...

niice Potty O_O teeehee that they didnt try to convert you ;) but i dotn think its choice and caitlen up there shows :D but alas... everyone is entitled to opinions ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
QUOTE (samwella @ Dec 14 2004, 01:09 AM)
weather or not Gays and Lesbians should be allowed.

whether or not they should be ALLOWED????????

Are you serious? should we "Allow" people to fall in love with someone else? What exactly is the alternative here? ............ turn them all into criminals because their genetics dictate that they are attracted to someone of the same sex? or perhaps we should just remove them from society?........how civilised that would be 

I dont mind Lesbians. Because they dont look seriously sick

I beg your pardon? they don't look "sick"? How tolerant you must be Samwella

But I hate it when guys go on guys. Thats not any more or any less wrong then lesbians but it looks worse

Personally I don't make a habit of watching ANYONE getting it on, straight or gay.....perhaps you should try that too if it offends you so much

I wouldnt mind being lesbian

Of course you wouldn't........they're not "sick" are they?

if I was a guy. I would in no way, shape, or form, be gay

I hate to break it to you sweetheart......it's not something you get a choice in you know.

Now.........if you wish to have a serious discussion on sensitive issues like this I suggest you think VERY carefully how you word your posts in future. Quite frankly you have come across as nothing more than a mindless Bigot who knows nothing about the topic in hand.[/b]

I TOTALLY AGREE!!

Werbung:
Back