• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Forum Upgrade - Please Read

Must be why I get fantabulous pressies
<

Update on Christmas skin: We now have North Pole forum markers. The one with snow falling is to mark a forum/sub-forum with new posts, no snow falling marks no new posts.

<

Werbung:
I LOVE the new updates! This is so cool. Especially the profiles and comments and the reply to posts with all the nifty gadgets.

Thanks Sweet Snowy. xx
<

Buttons on the Christmas skin have been updated but I'm not happy with them, so they nay change lol! I know the multi-quote button is missing, it doesn't work when I upload it
<

Thanks Lottie
<

I've made new buttons myself for the Christmas Skin - if you notice any buttons I have missed, please post here to let me know, as this version of IPB has different buttons than the previous version!!

Will be making new ones for the Pink Default skin.... after I wrap hubby's Christmas Pressies before he gets home
<

Snowy
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Dec 8 2006, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<
guys!

I'll try to upgrade the skins I made (blueness, magical mystery, etc) but I will not be able to upgrade the imported ones (desert, golden wine, etc) as these are copyrighted, and I'll only be able to put them back on if the creators upgrade them.

Snowy
<
[/b]

<

oh well i'll have to try another one

If you use IE, clear your history, files and such. Then make sure cookies are enabled.

If you use firefox, find the cookie for GP... and delete it. Then you will make a new one, and that shant be a problem anymore.

<

...If the first one doesnt work, try the second one for IE lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (opalflower @ Dec 11 2006, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Dec 8 2006, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<
guys!

I'll try to upgrade the skins I made (blueness, magical mystery, etc) but I will not be able to upgrade the imported ones (desert, golden wine, etc) as these are copyrighted, and I'll only be able to put them back on if the creators upgrade them.

Snowy
<
[/b]

<

oh well i'll have to try another one
[/b][/quote]
Nothing I can do about it, sorry
<

Thanks Subby for the suggestions for Dotty... Let's hope it works *crosses fingers*

Werbung:
Back