• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

First World Problems - are you affected, too?

Werbung:
Okay, that was funny because there's some truth in it. I used to have a roommate who complained all the time because she wasn't as successful as her group of friends. Yet she was very successful!

I am always complaining about things. I have so many First World problems. Then when I read these I feel absolutely ridiculous and I sorta toughen up about my situation.

Yes, I'm guilty, although I think anyone who is lucky enough to live a comfortable, lifestyle is as we sometimes take for granted all the basics in life and complain about the problems that we do face each day. However, I'd never tweet or post on Facebook about first world related issues, I think that's taking it a bit far. The most I would do was complain about my problems to family or friends in real life.

Werbung:
Some of my problem are first world problems, but others aren't, which isn't surprising because I live in what is considered a third world country, lol. So as you can see I'm not doing that bad, I have a lot financial and health issues tho, but I do have what to eat on a daily basis. I have to make ends meet at the end of every month, but thanks to some really noble and nice people who let me know how to do my job right I'm not having such a hard time (bless them!).

I've no complaints, excepting for the fact my health isn't good at all right now... there are several things regarding my health that are keeping me awake every night. I'm in constant pain :(

Back