• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Finding a pair of trousers that fit

dietcoke55

This is fairly trivial considering people are staring in the world however here is my moan.

Why can’t I find a single pair of trousers that fit? (I think in America you call ‘trousers’ ‘pants’, not sure?) I mean I try on a pair of trousers that fit perfectly standing up, then I sit down only to find I am being cut in two not only horizontally but also vertically… so I try on the next size up.. I am able to sit down comfortably but when I stand up the trousers fall from my waist to my hips making the leg length too long… so I select the same sized trousers with a shorter leg length… they fit perfectly when I am standing up… I sit down and the trousers end about a centimetre below my knee making it look like I am wearing school boy shorts!

I currently don’t have not a single pair of trousers in my wardrobe that fit (apart from sports pants and unless you are at the gym; tracksuit bottoms are not a good look lol).

End of rant.

Ps: If anyone knows anywhere in the UK where I can buy some smart trousers which have an elasticated waist please let me know.

Werbung:
i have the same dilemma with you. i dont but it looks like all of the sizes in the shop are favorable with the ones who has a size 28 on their waist. that is why i hate shopping. lol

By trousers, do you mean dress pants?
It seems like the only problem with the second style is the length.
Maybe you could buy them and get it hemmed at a tailors. :)

Werbung:
Get tailor made trousers if you're having difficulty with other ones :)

I guess that is what I will have to do but it is pretty expensive and I don't think the kind of shops where you get tailored trousers made serve people wearing tracksuit bottoms lol.

I am still hoping to find a smart pair with an elasticated waist as I tend to wear long tops so am not too bothered about the look of the waist line. I tried on another pair of trousers yesterday that looked like they would fit only to find they had a huge gap at the back. I think I have a weird curve shaped back that is causing all the problems.

Back