• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Feeling Depressed

sillylucy

I am feeling depressed again. *Sigh* What are some of your feel good movies or songs? I need a pick me up this weekend! I watched "Under the Tuscan Sun" and that got me through a horrible week, but I need more than that. I'm gonig to look for some new music to inspire me. Help please, ladies!

Werbung:
When I am feeling sad I like to watch a hilarious movie that I can't stop laughing at. I try not to pick any sad movies that make me feel even more depressed. Funny comedies always seem to put me in a great mood. Have you seen 21 Jump Street yet? It's a new release. We just rented it and I could not stop laughing!

Feel good movies for me are usually comedies, so I go through the selection available and watch good old faithfuls like The Mask, Couple Retreat etc...any comedies basically. Otherwise, I head over to the cinema and watch something with a good chocolate.

As for music, I either listen to classical, dance and/or folk...whatever I am feeling like...and it works. I also give me what I need and establish firm boundaries. Also, I try and exercise to the music that I love.

Maybe try watching some movies of Jim Carrey and comedy films of Jackie Chan.
Also listen to dance songs and try singing and dancing with it too. Singing along with friends could be a good stress reliever too.

Werbung:
I know this is going to sound a bit childish but when I get depressed I usually go to pandora radio station and play some Disney music. I'm sorry but it's just Disney music as a kid always made me feel so warm and happy, reliving nostalgic moments. So when I'm sad I go to my Disney music and go have fun giving a high-five to my inner child? >.>; ALSO Taking a HOT shower always makes everything feel so right.

Back