• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favourite quote that you have read?

Robyn

I have looked at alot of quotes lately and like a few, but I do have to say my favourite quote of all time that I had read are actually lyrics to my favourite song. I ended up liking it so much that I have a tattoo of it on my ribs. Its to a song called "the Tide" by the Spill Canvas. Its one of those songs that make you go "ohhhh that makes so much sense"

It goes: Heavens not a place that you go when you die, its that moment in life when you actually feel alive, so live for the moment"

Whats yours?

Werbung:
"In the end it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away". I love it and I absolutely agree with the statement :)

It's a bit silly but my favorite quote is "Mr. Potter, our new celebrity." Of course, Snape is my favorite professor so his very first line ends up being my favorite.. Go figure. LOL

Although "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" is quickly becoming a favorite. Gotta love Optimus!!!

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Sooooo true!

Here are my favorite quotes:

Don't expect much, just work hard (this eventually became my motto in life;)).

With great power comes great responsibility. - from Spiderman movie.

These are my 2 favorite quotes that I have read....

"Fall down 8 times, get up 9 times" Japanese saying.

and

"No one can fail who seeks to reach the truth." A Course in Miracles

Werbung:
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. - Helen Keller

The acts of this life are the destiny of the next. - Eastern Proverb

Back