• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favorite workout dvd?

MoniqueSeibel

For those who do any workout dvds, which routine is your favorite?

I really like P90x for strength training and TurboFire for cardio. I also like the majority of Jillian Michael's dvds. She has a much nicer demeanor on the dvds, then she does on The Biggest Loser.

Werbung:
I'm not really big into workout DVDs. I like the videos on YouTube. I discovered a great set of videos featuring Jillian Michaels. Now, I want to buy her DVD. LOL! I'm also thinking about purchasing the TaeBo DVD since that makes me sweat like crazy.

I don't have any. I can't do high intensity workouts like the ones you mentioned. I'll try them once and then never want to do them again. And by "try them once," what I really mean is that I'll make it about 5 minutes in and then quit, ha!

I have to go more with things like....belly dancing workouts. I've gotta at least try to trick myself into it being somewhat fun.

I really enjoy the Jillian Michaels DVDs, I've just bought her "10 minute solution, blast off belly fat' and I'm really enjoying it - especially as the exercises are in 10-minute chunks so I can do as few or as many as I want.

I adore Jillian Michaels on Biggest Loser because she tells it like it is. I agree though that she is more forgiving in her DVDs and I like her pacing too. When I feel a little lazy I use Zumba or Latin dance exercise DVDs. I love that I am able to do something that boosts my mood which is dance and I burn calories too. I think Denise Austin DVDs are great for beginners plus she and her team have believable figures. It makes me feel better about myself ;)

Definitely Windsor Pilates 20 minute work out. I lost the DVD, which my mom brought years ago but if you type "Windsor Pilates 20 minute work out" into YouTube, you'll see that someones uploaded it in it's entirety. ;):cool: The reason I recommend it, is that it's worked wonders for me time and time again. I love cardio but doing the 20 minute work out 3 times a week, seriously gives me a tight flat tummy and lean dancers arms and legs. (y):)

Plus, it strengthens my core which is handy for snowboarding as you have to use your core at lot to balance and get yourself up when you fall down.:ROFLMAO:

Werbung:
I don't purchase DVD's. I just get on YouTube and work out to the Zumba classes on there. I did, however, borrow a DVD from a friend and it was P90x - I loved it but it was beyond tiring and it wasn't it fun. So, I just adehere to Zumba, and soon I will purchase a DVD (Zumba) becuase it sucks having to stop working out to change it to another work out video after the song is over.

Back