• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favorite Eyeshadow Palettes

sillylucy

What are some of your favorite eyeshadow palettes? Mine is the Naked palette from Urban Decay. I just love how many combos I can make with that palette and the eyeshadows are just gorgeous. It is definitely worth the price. I'm looking for some new makeup. Any recommendations?

Werbung:
My favorite is Smoky Eyes Trio Eyeshadow from Bourjois - Rose Vintage and Gris Dandy. This palette is quite expensive but definitely worth the money. It makes my eyes look beautiful and so big! If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend it:)

I love the studio pallet from e.l.f. It has so many colors I've never even come close to trying them all.

I don't have any specific ones. I tend to create my own collections. I do like some of the premade ones from Elf, like Jesserotica mentioned. And better yet, they're so cheap!

Werbung:
I second the Urban Decay Naked Palette! Except I have the second one from the line. It is quite expensive, but it is the first palette I've ever purchased where I will actually use every single color. Even my sister ended up buying it for herself after she used mine once.

Back