• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Evie's Avatar/Icon Service!

evierawrr

I don't know if this is allowed... I'm a photoshop beginner, but i've learned to make somewhat cute avatars/icons with names and cute little stamps and such on them that you can use for anything :) I can make you two types for now, but maybe later I'll use images and things like that.
Type one: A simple cute name avatar. Something that says your name and nickname, or your name twice, in a cute color combination, with a stamp of some thing/s you like below, or near it.
Type two: ^Same thing except with text that doesn't say your name ;) eg: 'Wish Upon a Star' or something, in the colors you choose, and a stamp you'd like. I have a lot of stamps on photoshop, and I can download more, so ask for anything unless you really don't think it's downloadable :)

So, if you want one, just reply with what you'd like!
I should get it done pretty fast for you, unless I am sleeping, you know, time differences and stuff :/ So, feel free!

Here's some examples I made so far, for me, and friends!
170.jpg

eeemily.jpg

laauura.jpg

shaayy.jpg

ssskyye.jpg

Werbung:
Back