1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Does Chiropractic care count as a natural treatment?

Discussion in 'Ailments & Natural Remedies' started by Zynni, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Zynni

Zynni Member

I think it does. When adjustment is done without the use of any medication, I think it qualifies. In some cases, equipment or procedures might be used that wouldn't necessarily fit in this category. Manual manipulation qualifies in my opinion though.

Personally, I think it's better to try this route first before submitting to drugs and their side effects.

What do you think?

2. Gabriellea

Gabriellea Active Member

I consider it natural as it is realigning the body. I've only had it done a few times, but it was worth it as it did make a difference.

Often people don't know that the body needs it, and a woman who uses a shoulder bag, a chiropractor will see the slump on the right hand shoulder and that's why I prefer to use handled bags on my wrist now.

3. Zynni

Zynni Member

]

I agree. With so many people telling me that the injections and surgeries really don't have the best results, I think I'll stick with this option instead.

That's a good point. My chiropractor says he prefers that I don't carry a purse at all. I kind of need to though. I'll just have to make sure I keep it light.

4. Gabriellea

Gabriellea Active Member

I can't see why any sane person would choose surgery over a treatment that could be performed without having to go to hospital. Not only the pain and time involved, but surgery should be a last resort.

A good chiropractor will tell you what needs to be done, and if they can't do anymore because they are still medically responsible.

Zynni likes this.
  5. Zynni

Zynni Member

I try to avoid meds and procedures and hospitals at all costs. Some people seem to thrive on being at the doctor's office or hospital all the time. Not me.

I would do almost anything to avoid all of the above. I trust my chiropractor. He's always seemed to want what's best for his clients, including me, so he's earned it.