• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do You Wear Make-Up Everyday?

angelle

I went from the woman that never wore make-up to the woman that has to have it everyday. I think it become a crutch; I can't leave the house without it on because I feel insecure. I think that I look incomplete without it. I am now overloaded with make and it has become overwhelming. I was thinking of giving it a rest for a while because I don't want to feel as though I need it. I don't know why I love make up so much now--I used to hate it. Do any of you wear make-up everyday?

Werbung:
I don't wear makeup everyday. Today I plan to study all day long so I decided to let myself look completely natural. I'll go shopping after lunch, but I'll put my sunglasses on so no one will see how I look without an eyeliner:LOL:
My boyfriend repeats that I look better without makeup...but I don't believe him, so usually I wear it. I use only an eyeliner, some powder and black mascara though.

I don't wear make-up every day. As I have stated a multitude of times on this forum, I am a lesbian and I was interested in other things when I was a teenager. I didn't really learn how to apply make-up. I was a tom boy and everything. But when I started to work, I learned how to apply mascara. That is the only make-up that I know how to put on, and lipstick. But I always end up eating it off of my lips when I put that on. I really don't need any make-up.

The only make up I really wear daily is pressed powder and that's because I have an oily t-zone. I used to also wear make up every day and felt like I couldn't go out without it but I slowly stopped wearing so much and then wearing it daily and I found that really helped.

I very rarely wear make-up anymore. Even in school I wasn't a big fan of taking the extra time to do make-up, but instead I took a long time doing my hair. I was in cosmetology in high school so my hair was always changing :D I even had blue, black and purple hair at one point. In cosmetology I started to do make-up a little bit but my hair was more my palette shall we say.

A few years ago I tried selling Mary Kay products so I was putting make-up on a lot then because I was selling it. But now I almost never put any on. Getting my kids ready in the morning can be hard enough so I don't want to add the time of putting make-up on too!

I always wear make-up when I go out because of an acne problem I have.

Actually, wearing make up only makes acne worse. Believe me, I suffered from acne a few years ago too and I remember that it was a real nightmare. Now, I eat less sweets and I avoid most cosmetics - and thanks to it I look so much better:) . In my opinion, one of skin's biggest enemies is foundation.

I don't wear makeup any day. I haven't worn makeup in so long I couldn't even say when the last time was that I did. By the time I stopped I had scaled down to lipstick, eyeliner and powder, but it just became too much of a bother. Also, it is very humid here and makeup can make your face feel awful.

I think I wore it when I was young partially to look grown up and sophisticated and partially because it was the thing to do. At a point I thought of it as an accessory like wearing jewelry or a scarf, but now I rarely think of it at all. These days you can't trust some of the cosmetics out there so I am glad I stopped using it long ago.

Actually, wearing make up only makes acne worse. Believe me, I suffered from acne a few years ago too and I remember that it was a real nightmare. Now, I eat less sweets and I avoid most cosmetics - and thanks to it I look so much better:) . In my opinion, one of skin's biggest enemies is foundation.

My dermatologist suggested this foundation to me. Actually it's the only brand that doesn't worsen the whole situation on my face. Thanks for the advice though :) Acne is one of my biggest insecurities.

I've never had an interest in makeup. Even from an early age I was brought up to believe a woman is much more beautiful in her natural state, without any makeup on. My mother never wore any either.

I once went to a girly sleepover where the others there insisted they put some on me. I just felt like a complete clown and ran straight to the bathroom to wash it off. I honestly can't see the point in it: if you can't show people who you really are underneath and feel comfortahle doing so, then what's the point getting to know them when they can't truly know you...

My dermatologist suggested this foundation to me. Actually it's the only brand that doesn't worsen the whole situation on my face. Thanks for the advice though :) Acne is one of my biggest insecurities.

This is interesting, could you tell me what foundation it is exactly? If it doesn't cause any skin problems, I would like to use it too.
As for acne, I know exactly how you feel, it was my biggest insecurty as well. Don't give up, you'll get rid of it, it just takes some time.

This is interesting, could you tell me what foundation it is exactly? If it doesn't cause any skin problems, I would like to use it too.
As for acne, I know exactly how you feel, it was my biggest insecurty as well. Don't give up, you'll get rid of it, it just takes some time.

It's Ac-Norm Tinted Cream Effective Cover by FrezyDerm :)
Aw, thank you so much for the motivation.

Nope! I very rarely wear make up and I certainly don't wear it every day either. I wear it on occasions like weddings and special ceremonies... other than that, I prefer to just deal without it. Then I don't have to worry about taking extra time out of my day just to put make up on so other people can think I am prettier... nah I prefer to go all natural. ;)

I rarely wear make up, and when I do it's usually just around the eyes (because I have small little mole eyes. Haha): eyeliner, mascara, and eye shadow, done. Fortunately, I'm also blind as a bat, so the fact that I wear glasses constantly really covers up the fact I have small eyes. If I'm wearing contacts though I absolutely have to have make up on, even if I don't plan to leave the house.

Werbung:
I went from the woman that never wore make-up to the woman that has to have it everyday. I think it become a crutch; I can't leave the house without it on because I feel insecure. I think that I look incomplete without it. I am now overloaded with make and it has become overwhelming. I was thinking of giving it a rest for a while because I don't want to feel as though I need it. I don't know why I love make up so much now--I used to hate it. Do any of you wear make-up everyday?
I am the exact opposite. I would not leave the house without it. Now that I am older and I wear glasses all the time, I don't bother with it. I don't think it's a very good look for me, either. I had my glasses off yesterday and noticed I have beady little eyes. But the clean up with make up is messy and unfun. My advice; stop wearing it a little at a time---see what you think. Always wear mascara.

Back